Fifteen ✖️

TW: Slight sexual actions towards the end of the chapter. Not smut tho.

Read at your own discretion.
⚜️

It was a Saturday and Rose was being shaken awake from her blissful sleep way too early. She knew who it was and just about threw the pillow at the boys face to shut him up.

"Rose!" She heard him whisper, "Flower!"

"What?" She groaned and dug her face deeper into the pillow.

"Get up! We're annoying information out of Cora and Peter today!"

Rose sighed but looked up at Stiles. He stood over her, plaid pajama pants and a white t-shirt on. She had been sleeping over a lot more that week, finding comfort in his presence. Stiles didn't mind, he loved having her over. He had slept over the McCall household a few times but they both enjoyed the fact that they were left alone at the Stilinski home, it gave them the chance to yell at the screen whenever the main character was acting stupid with no one to shush them.

Melissa trusted her to keep her hands to herself, which she had and either way, Melissa and Rose had agreed on birth control for the girl weeks ago. Stilinski didn't mind either, he knew his son wouldn't do anything, he was too awkward to make the first move. In fact, both adults enjoyed seeing the two spend so much time together, they were always smiling.

"Why do I have to go? Your bed is quite comfortable."

"Cause I want you to be there....and if they attack I have you to protect me."

Rose gave him a look before rolling her eyes, "Fine, can't have you dying now can we?"

Stiles gave her a shit eating grin, "There we go!" he said as she sat up and stretched.

She only glared at him as she moved to grab her bag, picking out some clothes and walking into the bathroom. Quickly brushing her teeth and washing her face, she changed into her new clothes, thankful that she had showered the night before back at the McCall house before meeting Stiles. She got dressed in a black tight crop top, high waisted ripped mom jeans and one of Stiles flannels before brushing her hair, letting it down naturally and then adding concealer, lip gloss and mascara.

She walked back into Stiles room, putting her make-up bag into her overnight bag, "You ready?"

Stiles replied with a yes and they headed downstairs, a note was on the table.

Hey kids,

I'm back at the station early today. I left eggs and bacon for you guys on the stove, clean up after yourself! Don't go wandering anywhere weird, okay? Stiles don't do anything weird! Nice seeing you, again, Rose. Love having you.

"I love your dad." Rose told Stiles as she served them food.

Stiles sat down and laughed, "Yeah, he's great isn't he."

Rose only smiled in response as she laid a plate in front of him. Together they sat and ate, talking about the show they were watching.

Stiles looked down at his phone, "Time to go!" He took their plates, putting them in the sink, "Don't want to keep them waiting."

He grabbed his keys and intertwined his hand with hers as they walked through the house and towards his car.

"They know we're coming?" Rose asked.