Nine ✖️

⚜️

          Rose sat in the back seat of Allisons car. Rose, Lydia and Allison were all currently stalking Scott and Stiles. Mostly, Scott, after last night's incidents, the dark brunette wanted to keep an eye on him.

"Am I getting too close?...I'm getting too close aren't I?" She asked.

"That depends... Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" Lydia paused from filing her nails to tease the girl.

Rose giggled form the back as she poked her head from the spot between both seats, "Allison, you're fine."

"No...she's right, I should back off."

Lydia hummed and went back to her nails as Rose moved to lay down. She spent the prior night with Stiles as Scott went off to fight against the Alpha pack. She was too worried to be left alone and Melissa was working an overnight.

"And, by the way, this all started when he came knocking at my door."

"For what?"

Allison explained what happened and Lydia clicked her tongue, "Sexual tension..."

"Oh shut up! We need space, don't think we're getting back together."

"Sure..." Rose wiggled her eyebrows.

Allison glared teasingly at her before asking the golden question, "Yeah? And weren't you having a sleepover with Stiles last night?"

Rose felt betrayed, she really did. Her jaw dropped and Lydia spun around so quickly she swore she heard her neck crack.

"I slept over, miss, because I was worried and Melissa wasn't home!"

"And what, nothing happened?" Lydia pushed.

~

"What if he gets hurt? What if dies?" Rose ranted to the boy.

"Rose, I'm sure he'll be fine, he's got claws remember?"

The girl sighed and sat on his bed. Her mind drifted to her abilities, she had been practicing alone in her room and had gotten pretty good at controlling them. It was like muscle memory, the way her hands moved. She contemplated going to help but Stiles caught the look on her face and stopped her before she could.

"You're not going Rose, I'll handcuff you the desk like I did to Scott our sophomore year."

She pouted but a smirk replaced it as a thought came into her head, "Kinky."

Stiles blushed as a thought popped into his head and rubbed his face in embarrassment. He passed her a notebook and pencil, "Just draw, flower..."

She chuckled and grabbed the supplies, making her way back to his bed but she froze and turned, "Did you just call me flower?"

"Oh, um, sorry...It just slipped out, I won't call you that again..."

"No! No, it's fine, I liked it..."

The boy nodded and turned away from her as he screamed into the air.

They sat in silence for about half an hour, Stiles working on school stuff and Rose drawing on his bed, her feet swaying above her. Though, Stiles, needing a break, dropped his pencil and spun in his chair. He stopped for second and watched Rose. He admired how her head would tilt and how she bit the back of her pencil as she thought. Her brown hair fell down her shoulders but she was quick to push it back. Her eyes twinkled as a new idea popped into her head. He watched as she bit her lip, causing the boy to stir a bit, and her hand scribbled, eager to jot it down.