Thank You

Nothing interesting just wanted to say thank you ☺️

I can see when you guys add my book to your reading lists and y'all make me blush 🥹 it's so nice to see them getting added to them.

The names confuse me sometimes. Sometimes I see them getting added to reading lists that have no connection to Teen Wolf, Stiles or the MCU but either way I appreciate it!!! It's fun to see!

Also

I have things I'm writing 🤓.

I have lots of drafts on different crossovers and universes. For example; Umbrella Academy X MCU, Cobra Kai X Percy Jackson (so random but I started watching Cobra Kai and I'm obsessed with PJO), HP X MCU and one Harry Potter fic within its own universe, my only none crossovers. None of them are public, some probably won't even see the light of day. I just like writing ideas for fun. It all depends on what people like.

I always want to do crossovers with universes that are somewhat alike. For example, HO and PJO have some sort of lore and magic, so it makes sense to put them together.

HOWEVER, as you can see, I have dotted around a Cobra Kai and PJO story. I find it entertaining when the 'normal' meets the 'supernatural'. Whether this fic sees the light of day or not, I am trying my hardest to make it not cheesy or cringe. I hate when the OC spills about her secret as if it weren't a secret. Unfortunately, I read books like where the OC makes it painfully obvious and I cringe so hard. I want to come off as normal as possible.

If any of you like these ideas, please comment. I'd love to make them public after I finish half or more of the book.

Thank you again for adding my book into your guys' reading lists!!! I love to see it! ❤️