Seventeen ✖️

⚜️

It was dark out as Rose, Lydia and Allison stood in the red-head's kitchen. Lydia's mother was out, again, so they were having night to themselves. They spent the first half watching Snow White and when they got hungry, they decided to cook for themselves, only Rose didn't realize how horrible the girls were at it.

"Lydia, you're out of bandaids." Rose informed her as she walked into the kitchen to see Allison holding a napkin up to a cut she gave herself.

Lydia gave the dark haired girl an apologetic look, "Sorry Ally, how about we take a drive to CVS for some and then stop for food because I doubt we'll cool any food without blood in it."

Rose cringed but agreed. The three got into Lydias car and set the GPS to the nearest CVS. The speakers blasted Taylor Swifts 'You Belong to Me', neither of the girls felt heartbreak, but the lyrics were so satisfying to scream out. The girls were enjoying their time so much, that no one had noticed Lydia change route until they parked in the school parking lot.

"Um...Lydia?" Allison asked.

"I don't know..." was all she said as she looked around.

The girls stepped out of the car and looked around to see if anything seemed out of the place. Rose and Allison moved to walk but Lydia was quick to stop them, "Don't...Rose, get Stiles."

"What-Stiles? Why?"

"Because the last time this happened, I found a dead body..."

Rose didn't need anything more.

To Stiles:

Get Scott and meet us at the school. It's an emergency.

"What happened Lydia? How did you know?"

"I don't know, I didn't even realize I was driving us here..."

"Okay, okay, let's sit and relax while we wait for the boys." Allison suggested. They all sat on floor, backs against the wall as they waited for the two boys. They were silent when they heard the motor of a bike and car.

"Where is she?" They heard Stiles voice.

"Over here." Allison yelled

"Rose!" He rushed to her side, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, but Lydia..."

Stiles turned to the red-head, "Lydia? What happened?"

"It's the same thing-- same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here...And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?"

"Not yet..."

He narrowed his eyes, "'Not yet?' What do you mean, 'not yet?' Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!"

"Stiles!" Rose scolded him. In the midst of the small argument, Scott caught the scent of what seemed to be blood. He moved over to see where it was coming from when he spotted it.

"Guys?" Scott called out, "I found the dead body."

All five teens stood next to each other as they saw a police officers body laying over the school sign, her blood dripping down into the grass.