Chapter 1

The new teacher

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I heard the ringing of the doorbell which by now was quite annoying me. Only knowing one person who pushes the bell for a good damn 30 minutes I quickly grabbed all my thing we needed and rushed to the door.

Lightly annoyed I opened the door to see Kukai stand there.

"Dude move your ass now, or we'll be to late to prank the new teacher! The others are already waiting in the car" he said.

I closed the door behind me and jumped in the car where I saw, Nagi, Kairi and Tadase.
Smirking I asked "so what shall we do toady? Boiling oil? Spiders in the drawers? Darts?"

Kairi sweat-dropped "I heard that we get a female teacher, so we shouldn't do anything...too harming" he said.

I rolled my eyes "fine...but I beat we get another 40 years old grey haired hag" I complained.

"I heard from my Uncle that the teacher we get is quiet young" said Tadase.

"You heard?"

"I eavesdropped" he said grinning lightly.

Tadases Uncle is the director if school so if anything new at school would happen...he knows ablutions it and he'll tell us.

"Anyways, let's go or we can't prepare anything for the prank" whined Nagi.

"Fine!" We all responded.

After Kukai finally started the car we drove to school. It wasn't a long drive but it could have been shorter.

After we arrived first thing we did was get the material we needed out of the trunk. But for some reason no-one besides me did something.

A little pissed I looked at the direction my friends were looking at and let the things in my hands drop.

For that I couldn't have been angry at my friends.

All of us now stared at a chick that just came out of her car. Long slender not ending legs which were perfectly showed in a short black skirt and stilettos. A perfect figure showed in a blouse which hugged her slim waist perfectly , not to forget that chest.

Confusing was that she was so nicely dressed, she could never have been a teacher, because....HELL she was probably younger than me.

I and my friends looked at her back as she entered the school building. She really had everything a woman needed, I thought smirking.

All of us stayed quiet for a moment knowing what would come right now.

".........DIBS!" All of us yelled at the same time before glaring at each other.

"So....how are we doing this now?" Asked Nagi.

"I saw her first" said Tadase.

"But I said 'dibs' first" responded Kukai.

"Seems like we need to do it like always then" explained Kairi "the first who can get her can have her".

"Fine with me"I snickered smirking.

"I'm out!"

"Me, too!"

"I was never in!"

"Darn you Ikuto! I'm out ,too!"

They responded one after another knowing I'd do anything to have something as sweet as this strawberry that walked past us.

"Good...so after we cleared this, let's go to class" I said.

We all went to class hoping the teacher still wasn't there, and helpfully he wasn't there. We all got greeted by our classmates before going on at our work.

A simple bucket, filed with ice cubes and water, at the top of the door frame. It wouldn't harm the teacher but still was a Classic.....a boring one thought.

We all got back to out seats and waited. After a short moment the doorknob started to move. And then...

"KYAA!"

We all locked surprised as we heard a high pitched voice...a very high pitched voice, which was to high to be from a 40 years old hag.

Just then we noticed that the person entering the door wasn't a new teacher but the girl we just saw outside at the parking lot.

"Uh...shit! It's one of us" I muttered. The others sweat-dropped, too. I fear that the chances to land by her are not as high as at the start.

Suddenly Amakawa-Sensai walked in and looked at the pinkette sweat-dropping.

"I'm sorry Hinamori-san....I should have mentioned that this class is...well" he said.

"Ow no problem" she said "I'm used to worse at home" she responded with a sweet smile.

Amakawa-sensai sweat-dropped before turning to the whole class.

"So this is your guys new classroom teacher, Hinamori-sensai. I hope you guys get along with each other and work together for a long while" he said while emphasizing a few word's.

"Ohayou nice to meet you" she greeted us all with a sweet smile. I think this the first time all in our class had the same reaction, dropping our jaws.

"Well I think that's a good moment to leave you" said Amakawa-sensai as he first looked at us then at her and then ran out if class.

She shock herself one time to get a little of the water away. She put the bucket somewhere in a corner.

"An ice filed bucket...a classic but a little boring don't you guys think" she said as she turned back to the class.

I sweat-dropped.

Exactly what I said.

"So, the start was a little wobbly but I hope we can have a funny year together" she cheered.

I smirked, this year indeed will be quite funny....if you managed to stay one...

|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|•~•|

.....Yeah I know I have other stories but I just couldn't hold the urge back to write another one.

Me and my friends were talking about our class trip last year and one of our classmate feel asleep on a teachers shoulder and I just thought like: Hey! Wouldn't that be a great idea. And so i kind of ended up waiting this, but mostly I concentrate on the other stories first this one is maybe update every now and then when I have time.

Still hoped it will be liked by someone;)

Thanks for reading♡
Please V+C+F
LUV !!YOU !!GUYS!!!♡♥♡♥

I JUST OWE THE PLOT!!!