Chapter20

First weekend

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"W-wait...ah....Ikuto....t-that's the classroom" I squealed as I felt Ikuto push me against the chalkboard. He chuckled amused, staring as my face reddened slowly. I wasn't really embarrassed about what he's doing. It's just embarrassing to do it at school.

I mean,  there are a lot of teens making out in the hallways. But I'm not really into such things. I rather keep my love life private.

"I'm just kissing you a bit" he sighed before trailing his lips down my neck. I shrieked at the sudden ecstasying feeling on my skin. It was really weird. I was getting really sensitive lately.

Ikuto's hand rested on my chips as his lips trailed up to meet mine. I blushed as he gentle nibbled on my lip, trying to make me open my mouth. I resist the soft movement of his tongue. This is school and not a love hotel for gods sake!

He sighed a bit disappointed as he broke the kiss. It was lunch break. Everyone was at the cantine having lunch. Well...everyone besides Ikuto of course.

"Stop thaaaat! I told you I don't like doing that stuff at school" I muttered embarrassed as I pushed him off. He chuckled before placing a kiss on my forehead, making me blush again.

"Don't freak out. It's just a little kissing" he muttered before finally letting go of my hips "anyways. I stayed because I wanted to ask you something" he said.I looked at him shocked before backing away a bit. I was pretty much afraid of what he wanted. He had been really touchy lately.

"What is it?" I asked covering my body up a bit. I looked at him with one eyebrow up. He sweat-dropped.

"Not what you probably think..." He muttered with a slight grin "I just wanted to ask you if I you would like to stay the weekend at my place" he asked. My face immediately heated up.

"Uh....what do you mean?  W-why do you want me to stay at your place?" I asked slightly shocked.

"Because I want to spend a weekend alone with you. You're my girlfriend. It should be fine if you stay at my place for a few days, right?" He asked "I mean...it's pretty normal among couples" he explained.

I guess it was normal. My brothers also stayed at their girlfriends placed for a while. Sometimes for a few days other times for weeks. So it probably would be fine if I wanted to stay at his place, right. Not like I actually really wanted to.

"W-won't your sister be there?" I asked.

"In the mornings probably, but she's going out a lot lately so she won't bother" he explained "you don't want to stay alone with me?" He asked.

"T-that's not it" I responded shocked "b-but I don't know if my brothers would approve of that" I explained.

"Come on. The only times you stayed at my place overnight were when you were deadly drunk. I want to spend some time alone with you in a bed when you're not drunk" he said with a slight pout. I slowly avoided his gaze, knowing I couldn't say no if he stared at me like that for too long.

"Come on, Amu-koi" he pleaded before gentle biting my ear. And there he got me. I could feel myself getting wrapped around his finger as if it was nothing.

"M-maybe I could talk with my brothers... A-after all I'm old enough to stay at someone's place"

"Promise me that you'll try to"

"Only if you promise me to not lay a finger on me"

"I promise" he responded before leaving down to my ear "even thought I would be the one who needs you to promise me that after you rewarded me" he whispered with a slight grin creeping on his lips.