Chapter 13

The black cat vs. The stray cat

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I was sitting downstairs in the kitchen, having breakfast. It was actually a little late for breakfast. 12 o'clock. But I woke up late and don't like to skip breakfast.

Amu was still sleeping upstairs in my room. She slept non stop since I brought her to my place last night. After I managed to stop kissing her last night I brought her here. It was a lot of work not to sleep with her. She stripped half naked and fell asleep right after....the gods really need to do me a favour some day.

I heard running water upstairs. I guess Utau was taking a shower. She was going out with some guy yesterday. She didn't tell me with whom thought. Suddenly Utau came downstairs. The running water still could be heard.

"Aren't you I'm the shower?" I asked confused.

"Obviously no...." she answered sweat-dropping "it's Amu who crawled out of your room. She wanted to take a shower so I showed her where and gave her cloths" she explained. A slight grin was placed on her lips. She wanted to hold it back. But it still popped out.

I raised a single eyebrow. It was no good when Utau looked like this. The running water from upstairs stopped and I could hear footsteps. After a moment Amu came down.

She was wearing shorts and one of my old shirts. Her hair was still slightly wet, dripping down onto the white shirt. She slowly dried it with a towel. That's cute.

Thats the cute usual Amu I always see. Not the crazy carnivore psycho who tries to get me horny.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" I asked a bit confused. I didn't really mind since it really suited her. It was adorable.

Her face reddened as I said that. It seems Utau just gave it to her to tease me. She knew I liked that kind of clothing on girls. It marks them as mine. Maybe I really want to have her just for me...is that really that bad.

I looked over at Utau who was just grinning at me sadistically. I offered Amu to sit down so she could have some breakfast. She was probably hungry after drinking that much. I gave her a simple western breakfast.

The doorbell rung and Utau and I stared at each other. We never were fans of seeing who's on the other side of the door. After a while Utau gave up and went. I stayed in the kitchen with Amu.

She was eating slowly while keeping her eyes on me. Seems like she was afraid I'd do something.  Suddenly Utau hurried back in the kitchen.

"Hey Amu? How about I get you some proper cloths? Sound good? Let's go! Ikuto, how about you go greet our other guest" said Utau as she grabbed Amu and dragged her upstairs.

Confused I went to the entrance door. Suddenly I froze as I saw my cousin Habuto.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. I didn't want him here. Not if Amu was here, too.

"I haven't seen you guys in a while and though about visiting you again" he said with a slight grin as he entered the house.

I was trying to get him out. It was hard without getting him interested. But by now it was too late. Amu came downstairs, dressed in a pink blouse and black laced shorts.

Habuto looked at her with a giant grin placed on his lips before it turned into a smile.

"Huh? Who's that?" Asked Amu confused. Utau stood behind her frustrated. I think she likes Amu. That's why she also tries to keep Amu away from him.

"I don't think we had the pleasure to meet, yet" said Habuto as he came closer to her and tool her hand. He placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand making her blush.