chapter6

Tutoring

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"Hey, aren't you hungry?" Asked me my oldest brother Akihiko looking me confused.

"I'm busy!" I groaned looking trough my schedule.

I was having breakfast with my brothers. I have five to be exact.

My eldest brother Akihiko is 21 and a college student. His hair is white and his eyes are the same like mine.

Second eldest is Arata. He's 18 and is in his last high school year. He's going to a different high school than the one in teaching at. He's going to a all boys school to not let himself get distracted. His hair is dark brown and his eyes are honey golden, too.

Third is Aki, my twin brother. He just cane back from a exchanging year in America. Of course he looks the same as me, just male.

Akio is 10 and is the devil. He's smart. His hair is brown, not as dark as Arata's but also not bright. To be honest...you can guess his eye color we actually have all the same.

And last would be Akira. He's the youngest ,the age of 6. He just entered first class and is quite popular. He's my favorite brother since he's still innocent.

I was a bit busy to find out how I should teach my students something. I took a little vacation because those guys, mostly Ikuto...kinda...indescribable.

Toady if start working again but teaching them is quite a hard one. They don't really know much since they changed their teachers so often.

Especially Ikuto the source of all evil. He seems to be smart, but acts dumb.

Maybe I should first write a test to see how much they actually can.

"Amu...?" Arata tapped me on the shoulder getting my attention.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You're still in your pyjama" he said.

I looked down at my body sighing frustrated before going in my room upstairs to get changed.

I put on a khaki colored pencil skirt that went to my knees and a light blue blouse with short sleeves. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my glasses since I had no time searching for contacts.

Its probably stupid for me try looking good in a class with a lot of horny puberty boys. But I'm not doing it for them anyways. I want to look good because I want to feel nice in my skin.

I went downstairs again and put on a pair of stilettos. I always wear high shoes bexaie I don't like feeling small around all my students...even if those shoes don't make that much difference. I'm still smaller.

I grabbed my bag and the keys to my car.

"Bye guys!" I said leaving trough the door.

"Bye sis!" They yelled back.

I sweat-dropped before getting in my car. My parents died a few years ago by a car accident so I live with just my brothers. Its hard for me because I don't have any friends because I'm a little weird but I often spend time with my older brother girlfriend's. They took real nice care of me and if I couldn't talk with my brothers about 'girls things' I talked with them.

But I often have fun with my brother. They are really great guys. A bit over protective but great.

I started the car and drove to school. It were just like 10 minutes. I got out and went inside school into my class room.

The students weren't here yet but school would start in 5 minutes. 10 minutes later they finally came. Of course I gave them all a scolding but they don't take me serious. Well, I wasn't really angte, too. If I was...they'd be shivering now.