Chapter22

Parents meeting

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I was sitting behind Ikuto in the bathtube,  massaging the shampoo into his hair. After yesterday I stopped being embarrassed my body being naked around him. Okay....I still was a little embarrassed, that's why I was sitting behind him.

"Hey? Do you want anything special for lunch or is anything fine?" I asked playing around with his hair.

"I'd eat what your mother made" he responded.

"How the fuck do you want to know what my mother made???" I asked confused.

"Your mother made you" he responded with a sly grin, making me blush. I rolled my eyes, still embarrassed. Before pulling his head back a little to rinse the shampoo out of his hair.

"You're a stupid perv" I sighed, looking down at him.

"But thanks to you I'm starting to be a smart perv" he chuckled as he stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes before placing a kiss on his lips.

"And thanks to you I'm becoming a perv as well" I muttered.

"Oh....that's an interesting way of seduction" he chuckled with an evil smirk. I turned pale almost immediate.

"W-w-wait! That wasn't sedu-hya!" I shrieked loudly as he pulled me forward, making me straddle his lap. He smirked at me as I hide my breast behind my arms. I wasn't that shy about it anymore. But it was still embarrassing.

His hands rested on my waist as he leaned forward,  placing his lips on top of mine. He bite my lip getting me to open my mouth for him. I moaned into the kiss feelings his tongue tangle with mine as he ran his hands over my back.

"Hmm...your perverted side is cute sensai" he teased as he broke our kiss.

"Don't call me that when were making out please...i-it's too much for me" I stuttered embarrassed. It's kinda weird if he calls me Sensai. He never does. It's make me feel awakward.

"But well....it leaves a lot of imagination for role play" he snickered before kissing down my neck, his hand slowly caressing my thigh. I winced before pushing his hand away.

"S-stop that....y-yesterday was enough!" I protested.

"Come on. You liked it so much" he growled pouting,  trying to touch me again "don't act as if you never touch yourself"

"I don't! I-It's weird and dirty!" I protested. Ikuto looked at me shocked before muffling a laugh. I blushed even more. I know it's something pretty normal to touch yourself. But honestly....I never even tried that. Mostly because having five brothers who tell you everything that has to do with sex is dirty and abnormal is problematic.

After a while Ikuto stopped laughing, whipping small tears from the edges of his eyes.

"Don't mock me" I growled at him slightly annoyed.

"I don't mock you. And you don't need to be embarrassed about dirty stuff...you like doing dirty stuff with me after all" he chuckled amused making me blush some more.

"Idiot......" I groaned.

"If you want to I can teach you"

"W-why should I learn something like that!?"

"So you have something to do when you think of me but can't see me since I'm away or something"

My face reddened with every stupid word coming from Ikuto's mouth as he grabbed my hand. He kissed my fingertips gentle before biting them softly. I bite my lip as he trailed his tongue over them, licking them, wetting my fingers with his saliva. I didn't even knew my hands could be this sensitive.