chapter 9

A date

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I arrived in front Amu's house and knocked on the door. It was Saturday, 3p.m.

I had a date with her today and wanted to pick her up. The door opened reveling a small young boy, probably 6. He glared at me. I sweat-dropped.

"Akira! Let him in" I heard someone else yell. It revealed the small 10 years old boy who blackmailed Amu from last time.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Your worst nightmare if you hurt my Onee-chan" he responded glaring at me, too. Again I sweat-dropped. They let me in the house and into the living room.

"Ikuto?"

I thought I heard Amu's voice just to see a pink haired guy. I turned pale as he started laughing.

"Sorry. I can imitate Amu's voice pretty good" he laughed "I'm Hinamori Aki. Amu's twin brother. A pleasure to meet you" he introduced himself while offering his hand. I shock it.

"I'm Ikuto, your sisters student" I introduced sweat-dropping.

"I know" he responded "I apologize for Amu. She's still sleeping, our brothers help her getting ready" he explained.

"...it's three in the afternoon" I responded shocked.

"Yeah, she likes to sleep on the weekend. She's pretty stressed with work and than the stress at home" he responded.

I was surprised. I didn't knew she had that much problems...and I wondered where her parents are. I heard steps coming from upstairs and soon was greeted by Amu.

"Uh...hi" she responded blushing.

She was wearing a short rose dress with white boots. Her hair was curled and she even wore slight make up. It was different from the one she wore at school. Her face was bet red, she seemed to be really embarrassed.

"...You look really adorable" I responded staring at her surprised. She looked up at me shocked and blushed more.

"She is back at exactly 8p.m. understood?" said one of the big guys next to her.

"Akihiko...stay nice..." she warned that guy "I'll be back in a while" she said before going outside with me.

I was kinda glad being out of there. Her brothers kind of scared me. Even the small ones. The only normal one seemed to be her twin brother.

"I...I apologize for my brothers..." she muttered quietly while staring at the ground "they're really overprotective since I'm their only sister" she explained.

"It's fine. It's just the first time I saw the brothers of a girl I went out with" I muttered sweat-dropping.

"Do the girls you usually go out with don't have brothers?" she asked surprised.

"No, i never go to the point to meet them" I explained "but I was wondering where you parents are" I said.

"In a grave" she responded bluntly "my parents died 5 years ago in a car accident"

"Uh...I'm sorry"

"You don't need to be. It's years ago" she responded "I miss them of course....but I went trough all 5 phases of mourning and feel pretty normal now. Bad things happen to anyone and I still have a big family" she explained.

"Still...you were just 11"

"With 11 I was in high school with my older brother" she responded "I always behaved like an adult...especially after my parents died. I took care of the house and my younger sibling since my older brothers needed to work. Now I can support my family with my job" she said. She looked happy to be able to help her family like that. She even smiled a little.