Chapter16

Drinking games

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"I'm bored" sighed Kukai while we all sat around the fire. It was dark already. The sky was pitch black. The only light we had was from the stars, moon and fire around us. Teenagers sure yet bored fast. I was readying a book.

Even thought my eyesight sucked I had something like night vision. Me and Aki shared a room when we were younger. I always read books in the night. And to not want my brother I learned to see well in the night.

"You could grab a drink if your this bored" I sighed. I was rather comfortable. I was resting my head on Ikuto's lap. The ground was hard but I was sitting on a soft blanket. My butt still started to hurt a bit.

"I'm not really into beer. That crap doesn't help me get drunk" sighed Kukai "if I can't get drunk from it it's a waste" he explained.

"Maybe you shouldn't say that around our classroom teacher..." Muttered Tadase sweat-dropping.

"I'm having a free weekend. Even if one of you guys drowns in the lake now...I wouldn't really care" I explained them as I pushed up my glasses. They looked at me almost shocked. I sweat-dropped.

"Amu is pretty good at separating work from private business" chuckled Ikuto as he patted my head. I blushed as I rolled my eyes.

I threw my book in mine and Ikuto's tent before grabbing my backpack. I opened and grabbed a bottle of tequila before handing it over to Kukai. He looked amazed at the bottle before his gaze feel on me.

"You've got strong booze with you!?" He asked a bit shocked "why the hell do you have something like this with you!?" He asked.

"What? I like having a drink or two" I muttered confused.

"Or 20" added Ikuto quietly. I glared up at him as he muffled his laughter. I couldn't really be mad at him. He saw me drunk already. So...yeah.

"Geeeeeeez...I don't really like tequila" sighed Utau as she looked at the bottle.

"I have Rum, Vodka, Whiskey and Strawberry Limes" I told her. Again they all looked at me in a strange way. I can kinda understand how weird it must be for them. I'm their teacher after all. I scold them a lot. And now they see how much alcohol I can handle.

"Amu is having a slight alcohol problem..." Chuckled Aki amused.

"I do not! I just like drinking" I complained as I sat up again.

"Yeah, yeah,  I don't care. Just gimme those limes" sighed Utau. I handed her the bottle. I didn't take cups with me, though. Usually me and my brother got drunk togetger and we always drank right from the bottle.

"I kind think your my favorite teacher now" laughed Kukai as he opened the bottle.

"Well, she's my little drunkard. I love her even if she's having an alcohol problem" chuckled Ikuto before he kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly.

"Seriously...if I knew you were actually this chilly I wouldn't have hidden my alcohol in the tent" chuckled Kukai.

"Wait? You have your own booze?" I asked him surprised.

"Yeah,  bu-" I cut him off by grabbing back my damn tequila. I share if someone doesn't have alcohol with them. But if they have their own they can drink that before getting mine.

"Well...since we kinda have a lot of drinks, why not have a few drinking games?" Suggested Yaya. I was rather surprised that the suggestion came from her. She was a rather innocent and, I don't want to be meant, dumb appearing girl. I corrected her tests....she's mostly drawing around on them and writes what's on her mind.