Chapter23

Again drunk Amu

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

"Come on Ikuto, solve those two more questions and we can do something else" I told Ikuto as he was solving history questions. I managed to get him to study a bit and finish his homework sooner so he wouldn't do them last minute.

"Geez....will you reward me when I'm done?" He sighed. He didn't really seem to be enjoying this. But well, who would?
"No" I responded immediately. If I reward him for everything he'll start lacking again. I'm just gonna reward him if I think it's possible.

"Well, will you reward me if guess the colour of your bra right?" He asked with a sly smirk. I hit his head with a ruler before sighing.

"Sure, but first finish those questions" I told him. He fast did that before fixing his gaze on my breasts, observing their position. He took off a lot of bras so I guess he know which puts them in which position. And honestly....I think he went trough my underwear.

"You can try three times" I told him, crossing my arsm. I guess he's good at guessing. But I still think he won't guess this one right.

"Hmm? Seems like your blue one with the white frill" he said, rubbing his chin in deep thoughts.

"Wrong" I responded, shaking my head slowly.

"Then the green one with the flower patterned lace" he said.

"Nope"

"Huh? Then your purple one that opens in the front?" He asked confused. Again I was shaking my head. He turned into a stone, looking at me as if I just took away a part of his life. I giggled, getting up from my chair and sitting down on his lap. I kissed his forehead while starting to play with his hair gentle.

"Don't be so sad about it Ikuto" I giggled "you couldn't have guessed right since I'm not wearing a bra" I told him, peeking his cheek gentle. He looked at me a bit angered before suddenly slipping his hand underneath my shirt. I shrieked as I felt him grope my breasts.

"Hmm....you weren't lying" he muttered still groping my breasts "but why didn't I notice?"

"B-because the top I'm wearing has a bra sewn inside it" I explained ,wriggling around while trying to get his hand off my breasts. Damn that pervert. He's getting something like superpowers when it gets to groping me.

"Hey, don't wriggle around like that" he complained, slightly annoyed as he continued to play around with my breast.
"I told you to stop that you idiot! I've rewarded you enough so far! Stop messing with me!" I groaned. He chuckled before removing his hand from my breast, picking me up and sitting me down on his desk.

"Well, I did my homework. Now I could-", "don't say it" I cut him off, covering his mouth with my hand. I could feel him smirk before he started licking my palm. I shuddered before letting go disgusted, whipping my hand at my skirt.

"You should know that I can't just keep my hands of you....knowing that you like it when I do perverted stuff" he snickered as he gentle rubbed my thigh. I could feel a shudder run down my spine as he started to kiss up from my knee.

"Stop! That!" I groaned as I pulled him up by his hair. He whinned like a child until I let go of his hair. "I have a very thin string of patience when it comes to this stuff. If you break it you can wait until marriage to have sex with me" I warned him.

"You aware I simply could ask you now" he responded, sticking his tongue out at me.

"You aware that I simply can say no" I responded, showing him the same gesture.