Chapter5

The Hinamori Family

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

A groan escaped my lips as I awoke, my eyes still closed and my head throbbing.

I never go drinking again, I thought trying to sit up. But I couldn't. A little surprised by that and by the fact that I felt warmer than usual, I opened my eyes. While trying to adjust them to the sunlight.

An arm was wrapped around my waist while something warm was pressing against my back.

I looked over my shoulder seeing the devil hug me from behind.

"What in the bloody hell!?!" I shouted as I jumped up.

"Urg...not so loud" he groaned opening his eyes.

I backed away from him as a grin formed on his lips.

"Morning little kitten" he greeted me.

I blushed a deep dark blush while cheeking my body, if he did something to me.   

"Don't worry, there isn't anything I've done to your body...yet" he said as he stood up, pushing me against the wall.

My face heated up before I slide down the wall. And escaped from him searching for my shoes.

As soon as I found them I put them on and wanted to rush out of the room, but got stopped by a grab on my wrist. 

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" He asked pushing me against his chest.

I turned red while trying to push myself off of him. After a while I just gave up.

"I-I plan on going home before my brothers worry...." I muttered sighing.

He grinned at me evilly making me shudder. I don't like that grin.

"It would be mean of me if I wouldn't bring you home, right?" He asked with the same grin.

"No!" I shouted at him pale while violently shaking my head.

Even if I would like him...I wouldn't bring him home. My family...is different from normal ones. And a boy at my house would bring the cask  to overflow.

"Hm~ I guess since you don't know where you are you don't have a choice" he said.

I was about to protest again. But then couldn't because I really didn't knew where I was

Sighing I gave in and told him my address so he could lead me home.

That boy just buried his own grave...

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I looked at Amu who had been nervously plating with the edge of her skirt for quite some time now.

"What are you so nervous about?" I asked with one eyebrow up.

"Its nothing" she responded avoiding my gaze. I could see her ears turn a little red.

She blushing a lot...is that actually good for her body? Or is it bad?, I thought sweat-dropping.

A normal person can't blush that much, right? And in class she always looked so calm that its surprising that she's nervous now. Maybe she's hiding something at her home?

I grinned thinking that no matter what she's hiding I'll find out.

After a while we stopped in front of a big one family house. It looked nice, nothing special, but it kinda suited here living there.

"Y-You can ho now!" She stuttered before running to her front door.

You don't seriously think you can get ride of me that easy, I thought with one eyebrow up. Appearing right next to her again.

"S-Seriously! You should go now!" She said pushing me away.

"Not until you give me a good reason" I responded.

"Because!"

"That's not a goof reason"

Suddenly the front door opened reveling a boy of about 10 year, brown hair and the same honey golden eye color as Amu.

He blinked at the two of us a few times before facubf back inside the house.

"Nii-san's! Amu brought a b-" before the little boy could finish his sentence Amu covered his mouth with her hand.

"Akio!" She scolded the small boy.

He looked at her with a blackmail like look.

"30$ and you keep quite!" She sufgested.

"60$!" The small boy replied.

"30$!"

"50$!"

"30$!"

"40$!"

"30$!"

"30$!"

"20$!"

"Okay" the boy named Akio replied before silently walking back in the house.

I see how smart she is now. She just manipulated that her own little brother.

"Be happy! I just saved your live! So go now!" She yelled at me in a whisper.

"What do you mean?"

"I have four other brother! Three of them are older than me and would kill every man close to me! So if you ever want to see sunlight again, goooooo~" she groaned pushing me away from her Property.

I let myself get pushed back until she stopped. She looked over her shoulder nervous before facing me again.

"Thank you for watching me as I was dead drunk! And thanks for bringing me home! But I don't really want one of my students to die so go now!"

"But I am not your student anymore....you quiet, didn't you"

She raised an eyebrow "I may had a little nervous breakdown because you freaked me out. But I have five brothers...so no matter what you do. I.Won't.Quiet.That.Job!" She said a bit pissed "so if you don't want me to give you detention for the whole year...Go!" She demanded before walking inside her house.

I smirked to myself. Seems like I can have a little more fun with her than I thought.

She just buried her own grave.

[~•~|to be continued|~•~]

So I finally managed to update again. Sorry it took me longer because of school again.

Well....we got it now ,school is a bitch, I try my best, being senior is crap.

I try updating very soon again, but can't keep any promises.

Thanks for reading♡
Please V+C+F
LUV !!YOU !!GUYS!!!♡♥♡♥

I JUST OWE THE PLOT!!!