Chapter12

Seduction

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I was sitting in the kitchen for dinner with my brothers. They were fighting about something I didn't really understand. Over the years I learned to just ignore it. It's just like the sound of the sea in a shell for me if they fight.

I was bored. I didn't have anything to.do this Saturday. Ikuto was out with his friends tonight. My younger brothers were at sleepovers. My elder ones all needed rp study for upcoming tests.

Stress often is something that made my brothers fight for no normal reason. The doorbell rung. My brothers were still busy yelling at each other so I went to open it.

"Hey there, sweety" greeted me Misaki. Misaki was Aki's girlfriend. She comes to  hang out at our place now and then. Often she goes drinking with me. I guess since she actually knows that Aki is busy studying she wants to go drink tonight.

"I'll be upstairs with Misaki" I yelled in the kitchen. Misaki already went upstairs.

Entering my room I saw Misaki already looking trough my wardrobe. The curler was already plugged in the socket and heated up.

I wasn't really interested in looking all hot and sexy when I went to clubs or bars. I'm drinking and dancing but that's all I do. I don't like approaching or being approached by stupid guys. Since I'm having a boyfriend I really don't need them anymore.

"You're having so much sexy cloths....why aren't you wearing them" sighed Misaki.

"I'm having them because you, Mia and Marie keep on buying them for me" I groaned. She rolled her eyes before throwing a bunch of cloths at me. I didn't complain long and put them on.

It was a shoulder free short sleeved black  crocktop. It was shifted and looked cute. The other part was a red skirt with a dark red flower pattern on it. It was long in the back but short in the front. As shoes she gave me black over knees. They made me look a little taller, too.

She stood there with a serious expression as she eyed me. If it was about Fashion Misaki stayed serious since she wanted to become a designer. She wasn't happy that I pulled the skirt higher above my belly button so only a little bit of my belly was visible. But I wanted to wear it like that and she just gave up after a while.

She searched for a few accessories. Golden bracelets and earrings. I had three ear holes on each ear because of a stupid beat of when I was drunk.

After that she did my hair and makeup. She curled my hair sligjyky but put it in messy kind of hairstyle I'm the end. She didn't use and makeup on my skin. Only a little mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow.

She tried making smoky eyes for me. To put the cherry on top, like Misaki would say, she added some dark red lipstick on my lips. If she made my makeup she never used bright red lipstick. She said that kind of lipstick is a whore lipstick.

"Perfect....and on top of that it's smudge prove" she cheered with a slight smirk. I reddened before reminding her that I had a boyfriend. She wanted to meet Ikuto badly. But I wanted to introduce him to my brother probably first.

I looked in the mirror. I needed to admin that I looked hot and a little older, too. I wasn't really bothered by how I look when I go out. As long as I could drink and dance everything was fine for me.

Misaki and i went downstairs again. She kissed Aki goodbye while I went to her car. She was driving since she knew I couldn't hold back if it came to alcohol.

We went to some club in the middle of the town. I always forget the name since km getting a hangover. I actually think the bars name is hangover. Getting inside wasn't really that hard for Misaki and me since we're already regular customers here.