Chapter21

Perverted games

[~•~Story view~•~]

"Why are we playing this again?" Asked Amu with a frustrated sigh as she looked down at the cards in her hands. Ikuto growled.

He got what he wanted. He got Amu to play a game with him. A classic one. Strip poker of course. The only problem was that he was the one to get ride of his cloths. Ikuto was a good poker player. He played it often. That's probably the reason he decided on this game. He just wanted to look at Amu losing her cloths, piece by piece.

But the tables were badly turned. Amu was still completely dressed. What Ikuto didn't know was that poker was pretty easy for Amu. She often played it with her brothers girlfriends. The loser always was forced to be punished. And since Amu didn't want to be abused as a dress up doll she learned to be a pro in this game.

"Hey....thought I'm really enjoying the view, can we stop playing? It's getting boring" sighed Amu as she put her cards aside.

".... I'm gonna lose my pants next, right?" He asked with raised eyebrow. Amu avoided his his gaze ,biting her lip playfully. Sighing he put his cards aside and laid down.

"Damn! Where did you learn that?" He growled. Amu giggled amused before crawling on top of him, peeking his nose to make it up.

"I'm a small and pink cute little girl,  if I don't wan to get humiliated I need to fight back" she explained.

"What would you need to fight about in my near?" Asked Ikuto confused.

"My virginity" she responded with one eyebrow up. Ikuto rolled his eyes annoyed. It wasn't like he was only interested in because of her virginty. He was more interested in the fact that she might be a big pervert.

"Since you would have lost anyways let me choose a game now!  I won! I can choose!" Cheered Amu as she bounced around on top of him. Ikuto raised an eyebrow before sitting, letting her drop in his lap.

"So? What did you want to play?" He asked with one eyebrow up. Amu smirked before roaming around in her bag, getting out a long silk scarf. A slight shudder ran down his back as he looked at the satisfaction in her face.

"Amu?.......what are you doing? I mean....what do you plan to do with that?" He asked sweat-dropping.

"I thought about what we could do when we're alone so I Googled around a bit. After several porn sides I finally found something useful" she explained before gentle putting the scarf around Ikuto's eyes. He sighed out a bit relieved, still being able to move around freely.

"Where the hell did you read that?" Asked Ikuto confused as he felt Amu's nails slowly trail down his bare chest.

"Cosmopolitan" she responded touching his body to her hearts connect.

"Do me a favour and don't read that an-" Ikuto's nagging was cut off by Amu's soft lips capturing his. It sure was interesting when she took the lead. She always acted so innocent. Seeing,  or better feeling how she dominated him made him enjoy it a bit.

"Be quite now and just let me do as I please" growled Amu, a slight pout on her lips which he couldn't see. She leaned forward. Biting his ear gentle.

"Fine....you win" he chuckled. Again a devilish smile spread across the pinkettes lips. She trailed her lips further down to his neck,  sucking and biting on it.

Her hands ran down his muscular chest,  touching his abs, sixpack and V-line. She made sure to touch him very gentle, lettomh chills run over his skin. Losing the ability to see makes the others senses much stronger. Especially the sense of feeling.