Chapter11

reward

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I was at home playing video games with Kukai in the living room. My sister Utau was with us.

She did it to annoy me. Kukai couldn't keep his eyes off her because he liked my sister too much for my liking. Utau knew it would drive me mad.

I wasn't really paying attention to the game. I was focused on the time. She would come over for a date any minute. To bad it's not for a date but for a tutoring session. Well, maybe I could have a little fun with her.

The doorbell rung so I went to open the door. I looked at her surprised. She wore tight white ripped jeans with silver belt hanging lose around her hips and black bootys. On top she wore a short pink knitted sweater. It reavalled a lot of skin. The sleeves were long, but I could see a lot of her belly and shoulders...and a bit of hee black bra. She really had a great figure.

Her hair was open, just her bangs were clipped to the side and she wore black thick glasses.

She looked really hot. But her face looked rather embarrassed as she avoided my gaze. I actually undressed her in my mind.

"C-could you stop looking like that?" She mumled blushing.

"Sorry" I responded snapping back to reality "please come in" I responded leading her inside. I stared at her back, rather at her ass. Those jeans really made it look nice.

"Who's it?" Yelled Utau from the living room.

"No of your business" I responded annoyed.

"Oh it's your girlfriend" she said before jumping from the couch and walking to us "nice to see you again, Amu" she greeted her.

"Hello" greeted her Amu back. Utau eyed hee surprised as well. It sure confused a lot. Usually she's looking all cute and innocent. And now suddenly so seductively hot. Wait, is it on purpose?

"You wanna screw with my brother or why ate you suddenly looking so hot?" Asked Utau confused. Amu immediately reddened again.

"Excuse me...I'll talk with my sisters about lines she shouldn't cross" I sighed annoyed before dragging Utau in the kitchen.

"What was that now?!" I asked pissed. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I just wanted to tease her a little" she responded "it's kinda strange seeing our teacher being all hot while you drag her upstairs. Are you that low to improve your grades like that?" She asked.

"First of all...she's usually not looking like that, second were not having sex, she doesn't let me and third she's just tutoring me" I explained frustrated.

This went on for quite a while before I got too annoyed of it and went to get Amu. She was playing video games with Kukai..and she seemed to winn.

"Amu? We can go upstairs now" I said.

"Okay" she responded before killing Kukai once again and throwing the joystick aside. I let her go first to keep the nice view from earlier.

She seems to get used to me slowly. She didn't seem to be that tensed up while sitting in my room. She wasn't as tensed up as the first time.

I sat down on the chair next to her before picking her up and sitting her on my lap. Her face turned red immediately. That was better, I preferred this embarrassed expression much more than her confident one.

"Ikuto, we need to study...." she muttered as she tried to get off me.

"I don't want to" I responded before smirking my usual grin "let's do something more fun" I suggested amused.