Chapter25

Punishment?

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

Amubwas sitting upstairs in the bedroom with Ikuto helping him out with English. Lately he had been watching over his grades and keeping then really good. There barely were situations where she had to use her red marker.

She looked over his worksheets, not needing to correct anything at all. He was downstairs, getting himself something to drink. She wondered what took him so long. Her kitchen wasn't the biggest.

He came back after a while, slightly mortified. His expression was rather pale as he sat back down next to Amu.

"Honestly....your little bros are kinda creepy" lkuto murmured before taking a gulp from his water. Amu giggled before finishing the sheets and patting his head gentle.

"You really have improved, want a reward?" She asked, very proud of him. She was happy that he finally took his grades serious. She wanted him to have a bright future after all.

"I-","it's still out of the question that you touch me" she cut him off with one eyebrow up. A slight pout formed on his lips as he was very disappointed. He didn't touch her the whole day since she had forbidden it yesterday.

"That's not fair....you said you forgive me" he groaned, throwing himself back on her bed and sighing "why can't I touch you?  Any other punishment but that" he complained.

Amu rolled her eyes before standing up and walking towards him. She sat down on top of him with a slight smirk. Actually she enjoyed punishing him like this. Even if she liked it when he touched. Seeing him frustrated is much funnier.

"You can't touch, but I can" she mewled, taping her fingers up his chest. Ikuto looked at her rather surprised before she leaned down, kissing him gentle on the lips.

"Aren't you usually rather shy? Where's that side?" He asked slightly confused.

"I-I have my dirty sides, too!" Complained Amu, flushed red in her face while staring down at him. There she failed at her try at seduction.

Ikuto chuckled before sitting up amused. Letting Amu slide from his chest into his lap.

"I can't touch you with my hands, so I can at least kiss you, right?" Asked Ikuto with pleading eyes. Amu thought about it as her blush softened.

"W-well....I guess that's fine" she responded. She knew if she'd forbid him from even kissing her he'd go mad. Madder than he already is. "But hands stay at place!" She warned him with a slight glare.

Again Ikuto chuckled again before leaning forward and capturing her lips. Amu sighed in relieve before returning the kiss. It was rather hard for her to initiate things. Even if she tried and managed to, Ikuto would make stupid jokes to embarrasse her.

Her hands slowly tangled into his hair as he entered her mouth with his tongue. Suddenly, without warning Ikuto managed to push her down.

Surprised she looked up at him, seeing a wide grin on his lips. His hands where resting on the bed,  next to her face.

"You don't really think I need to use my hands to touch you, do you?" He asked.

"Ikuto? You don't really want to get me mad?" Asked Amu really angered, glaring at him annoyed. A shiver went down his spine as he watched her. She could look really scary when she was angered. He sat up again, sweat-dropping.

"Damn....if looks could kill...." he sighed disappointed.

"I told you no touching. If I punish someone I mean it. That's something you learn after living with 5 brothers" responded Amu, fixing her messed up clothes.