Chapter27

Exams

[~•~Story view~•~]

Sitting in her room Amu was making a curriculum for the next week. Ikuto was sitting next to her, poking her to get some attention. Usually it was the other way around. Ikuto ignoring Amu as she tried to teach him. Now he desperately tried to make her focus on him.

She didn't bug. She payed him back for ignoring her for weeks almost. She understood since he had to study for the finals. But being completely ignored sure made her mad. Especially for such a long period of time.

"Come on, stop this now" placing Ikuto sneaked at Amu from behind. He hugged her petied body, finally wanting to get closer again. She frowned, not even glancing at him before continuing to write in her note book.

"You're not seriously getting mad at me just for studying? Do you?" He asked annoyed "because if yes, I'll never touch a book again. I swear" he joked amused as he gentle note her ear.

"No!" Protesting Amu pushed his hands aside as she turned around to face him. "I'm not mad because you're studying! But at least give me some attention, too!" She complained.

"But I'm giving you plenty of attention now"

"Yeah! But last week you were way too busy to even text me as you wrote this screwed up book review...."

"Wait? So I screwed up with the book review?" He asked almost shocked.

"No...no you did good. It's a B+" she sighed "but at least text me back when I'm worried...." She murmured still pissed about him as she avoided his gaze again.

"I see....you were lonely.....I'm sorry" Ikuto apologized with a very pleading look as he sneaked closer to Amu again. He pulled her up again before gripping her hip tightly. Her face flushed as a bright smirk crossed her lips.

"I'm deeply sorry Amu-koi. I'll make it up to you right away" he whispered gentle into her ear. Amu could feel her body weaken as he pushed his lips against hers. She couldn't resist the tempting heat slowly rushing trough her body.

Gently Ikuto his hands underneath her blouse, slipping under her laced bra to play with her breast. Amu broke the kiss as she bite down her lips, quieting her moan. Without hesitation Ikuto picked up Amu, carrying her to the bed. As soon as he had her underneath. Waisting no time he slowly tugged on her cloths, trying to get them off.

"W-w-wait! Ikuto! You're moving to fast" Amu protested as her body slowly went insane.

"Why? It's not my fault.....it's you're dream" he responded.

"Huh?"

Confused Amu opened her eyes, finding herself in her bed....inside her pyjama. She sighed slightly frustrated as she sat up, resting her head inside her palms. After not being touched by Ikuto for weeks she now started to have sorry dreams. Great....just great,  she thought annoyed as she pushed her blanket off and got up to change. That's probably just what he wanted.

After dressing firmly for her work she went downstairs, meeting her brothers. The younger ones were in the living room. While the elder ones frustratingly studied in the kitchen. They also had finals so everyone was pretty stressed.

"I hate this...." Aki groaned, hitting his head against the desk "can't you just gimme the answers of the test?" He begged, looking up at me as she buttered her toast.

"You're an idiot? I would lose my teaching license" Amu growled at him, shooting him a slight glare. He sighed frustrated before hitting his head back against the desk.