Chapter18

Sick

[~•~Story view~•~]

Amu was sitting at home inside her room, allowing Misaki to style her a little. Misaki had elder sister which she needed to try new looks on. So before they could kill her she'd better test it on Amu.

The camping trip they had had ended yesterday. As Amu suddenly brought a rascal along which she tamed the girls freaked out and had enough.

The annoying elder brothers went out with the younger ones. Aki was in his room, sleeping. After so long in a tent he always felt pure bliss as soon as he meet a bed.

"You looked really good with dark lipstick" mentioned Misaki, applying the dark red substance with a brush on her lips "I bet Ikuto would go all wide seeing you like this" she snickered amused.

A thin blush formed on the cheeks of the innocent pinkette, matching the shade of the lipstick. For her it was still embarrassing talking about such stuff. But at the same time it interested her a lot. She had studied biology in a pretty young age. She knew everything about the human body and reproduction and protection.

She just never experienced it. The only sexual passion she had  seen before was in films and even then she was too embarrassed to actually look.

"Anyways....where is your bugjt shining amour today?" Asked Misaki as she was done, taking photos to be sure to do it all over again.

"I don't know" Amu took a wet tissue, slowly removing the make up from her face. Her skin was very sensitive which is why she almost never wore makeup. "We actually had a date today...but he canceled it" she explained while throwing the tissues away.

"Well, don't you ask what he's doing? I mean...he could be cheating on you right now" asked Misaki shocked while getting her things together. Amu glared at her friend, getting an apology out of her.

"Maybe....I should cheek if he's fine and visit him?" Muttered Amu as she swayed her legs back and forth on the edge of her bed. Misaki smiled at her before helping her get out of her dress and choosing a new outfit.

While Misaki roamed trough her closet several thoughts roamed trough Amu's head. She still thought about perverted stuff. Her body was young and by this point very needy. It probably was a normal teenager reaction.

"Hey Misaki?"

"Hmm?"

"Uh...i-is it painful to lose your virginity?" Amu flushed as the question left her mouth. This has mostly bothered her. She did hear it's different for every woman since every womans body is different.

Shocked Misaki dropped the cloths she had picked for her and let them fall to the ground. She stood there, frozen and in a trance like state before going over to hee bag. Roaming around trough it she found a small pack, hanging it over to Amu. The girl looked at it confused before facing Misaki.

"What's that?" Sweat-dropping she asked.

"birth control pills" answered the raven haites girl back fast.

"What!?" Amu threw the pack away shocked "what's gotten into you!? I don't plan on having sex with him today! I-I just thought I could talk with you about it since you're already experienced a-and I can't talk with my brothers about it!" She yelled shocked as her face turned flushed red. Misaki responded with the same reaction. She was embarrassed for suddenly thinking that.

Of course Amu wouldn't do anything unplanned like that. She was too innocent for that.

"I'm sorry...you can ask whatever you like,  it was just a shocks" Misaki picked up the cloths, handing them to Amu while apologizing over and over again.