Chapter 8

That talk?

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I sighed frustrated while watching Amu nip on a piece of chocolate. She looked up at me surprised. I was sitting in the classroom with her.

It already had been a week since we started going out ,of you could call it that. She just starres at me often without doing much. My break I mostly spend in the class room with her. She was odd so I wanted to see if I could understand what she thinks. But she rather avoided eye contact with me.

"Uh...what is it?" She asked surprised. Her cheeks had turned slight pink while she looked at me. That always happened when she looked at me.

"Aren't you a bit to embarrassed around me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Her blush turned darker as she avoided again.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not used to have a...a...a.."

"Boyfriend?" I cut her off while she searched for the right word.

Again her blush turned darker as she shily nodded her head. It was cute. But the bad part was that she didn't let me touch her. She wasn't used to that kind of contact at all.

"Don't be so stiff and calm down. You act as if I would rap you any second" I sighed.

"No...it's not that" she said while nervously playing with the fabric of her blouse "it's just...I'm not used to other man than my brothers. They almost raised be by themselves. They weren't really a too good influence since they said I could get pregnant from holding hands, which I believed until I turned 6" she explained.

I sweat-dropped "I'm sorry" I said.

"Uh...for what?" She asked surprised.

"For your brothers. I have a sister who's pretty annoying but we get along. We learned everything from our parents" I said.

"Nah, it's not as bad as you probably think" she said with a soft smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah...it's probably much worse" she added with the same expression.

"..." I starred at her silently in shock.

"I mean...I'm a girl. I have a girl body and girl problems. And my brothers already freak out by the word tampon, so...yeah.My life was pretty much a mess since I got into puberty" she said. I could see hee expression turning more and more frustrated while she thought about all that.

I muffled a slight laugh. I didn't knew what shocked me more. That she thought she could get pregnant from holding hands or that her brothers needed to clear her up about everything.

"It's not that funny...you know?" She muttered pouting a little.

"Don't be mad" I said while pinching her cheek "but you shouldn't be afraid of me touching you". She frowned looking at me a little more serious now.

"It's due to my brothers...they always said I shouldn't trust guys and that their look tell a lot about their personality. And that it would be better if I completely stay away from everything with a penise" she explained.

"Wait, even pets?" I asked.

"Yeah. Every time a male dog, cat or other animal came near me my brother would hiss at it" she sighed.

I laughed again before grabbing her hand.

"But having contact isn't that bad right?" I asked. She froze completely as her face was bet red.