Chapter 2

That'll be a challenge

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I looked at my students who all looked at me stunned ,a few even had their jaws dropped.

"Well...I'm Hinamori Amu, call me Hinamori-sensai...but outside of class you can call me Amu" I said "you can ask me a few questions" I added.

Immediately all the hands flew up in the air. I sweat-dropped and already answered one without even taking a student.

"I'm 16....still question?" I asked.

A few hands went back down, but a few still stayed where they were.

"Yes....this is my natural hair colour...." I said.

Again a few hands flew down, but there still were a few up.

I sighed "no...I don't have a boyfriend" I said.

Now the last hands sunk while one student still raised his hand. It was a boy with dark midnight blue hair and amazing indigo eyes.

I think his name is Tsukiyomi Ikuto....Amakawa-San warned me from him, but I kind of didn't understood why, he kind of looked cute.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Say....are you still a virgin?" He asked as his lips turned in a cat like grin.

I immediately felt my cheeks turn into a dark shade of red and stuttered "w-w-what kind of questions is that!?" I stuttered out embarrassed.

"A simple one...so yes or no?" He asked with the same smirk.

"T-that's non of your business!!" I yelled.

"So I hit the bulls eyes?"

I turned even more red.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Ikuto...remember it, I'll make you scream it the whole night" he said.

Everyone in class started snickering.

"Well Ikuto remember my name, because your going to write a personal apology to me in your detention today" I said with a faked smile on my lips.

If that guy wants to play I'll play, I thought as I tried to hold the vain on my forehead back from pulsing.

[~•~Ikuto's view~•~]

I glared at the chick he looked at me with a victorious smile. Who does she think she's is. She God damn 16! Two years younger than me and gives me detention.

But well, her reaction to my question gave me my answer. I'll make sure she'll quiet this job or gets fired.

"So...after the stupid questions are answered I'll tell you about how this all will go for the rest of three year" she started coursing everyone to sigh in frustration.

She rolled her eyes "come on guys...the third year of high school is the easiest...I already went trough it" she said with her hands on her hips.

A few students started snickering.

"Well...I'm a nice teacher, so if you want to have a better grade you can make some extra work which will help you or you can help me out a little. Because I want you guys to stay good...and because I don't want this to happen again..." she stopped and looked at the bucket "I have a Credit system. For now all of you gave 20 Credit ,for each good behavior you get + Credit dand for bad behavior - Credits, it depends on what you did. For 100 credits you get a free day where you can skip school but if you reach 0 you get detention" she explained.