Chapter 15

Camping?

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

We were sitting all together in Ikuto's living room,  talking about what to do. School closed sooner this week because she was getting a bit renovated. I was having free as well. Which meant we had a 5 days weekend now.

The boys had brought their girlfriends. I knew them since they were students of mine. Kairi was dating a girl named Yaya, Nagi was dating Rima and Tadase dated Lulu. Kukai was the only single at the moment. Well....Utau, too.

My brother was there, too. But he had brought his girlfriend Misaki. Ikuto's friends were rather surprised that I was here, too. It must be weird for them to see their teacher in their private life.

They were all discussing about what they could do this long weekend. I didn't really concentrate. I was leaning against Ikuto's chest. He hide his hand underneath my shirt,  rubbing my belly. I would have complained. But 1.it was comforting and 2.I didn't want to yell at him in front of anyone.

"Hey Amu?" My brother asked as he winked his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Uh...yeah?" I asked confused. Ikuto chuckled amused. I felt very comfortable if Ikuto started to pet me. Well...at least he didn't try out his luck to much.

Aki sweat-dropped as he looked at me. He also found it very amusing that I get distracted so easily. Especially since I usually concentrated.

"How about going camping?, we haven't done that in a while" asked Aki.

"....no..." I groaned.

"Why not?!" He groaned back disappointed.

"Because you plan on taking Misaki with you. Which I'm not against since camping with her is fun. But that also means that I'll hear how the two of you are having sex in the forest while I try to fall asleep....again" I explained as glared at my idiotic brother.

"You seriously went camping?" Asked asked Utau confused.

"Since I have five brothers...yeah...we go camping often" I responded "but since my elder brothers all have relationships we don't do that that often anymore" I explained.

"Isn't that....eh...I don't understand what should be funny about camping?" Asked Rima confused.

"I like nature,  I get along with animals,  I like swimming in the lake and watching stars is nice, too" I explained.

"Yeah....I don't understand it" she responded sweat-dropping.

"Have some of you actually been camping?" Asked Aki. The guys raised their hands. The girls besides Misaki did not.

"When we were younger our parents forced us in camps" explained Ikuto with a big sigh.

"How about we all go camping then?" Asked Misaki excited "at least Amu doesn't need to feel lonely like that if we're gone a bit too long" she added with a slight grin, making my brother blush.

"Eh...that's a joke, right?" Asked Utau sweat-dropping.

"Hmm...kinda sounds like fun" muttered Kukai.

"I wouldn't mind that, too" responded Ikuto. I looked back at him surprised.

"Really?" I asked a bit shocked. For me Ikuto didn't really seem like the guy who would want to go camping.

"Yeah,  sound like fun" he said shrugging his shoulders. There was a lot of complaining from the girls. But in the end everyone agreed. We decided to meet up later so I went home with Aki and Misaki.