The Beginning

Hello stellar readers!!

Before anything, I want to say thank you for not only taking the time to read my novel but also for the love and support. I appreciate the feedbacks that are given to me, it gives me motivation to write more, not just Stellar Spectrum, but also my other works here on Wattpad.

<3 BevyBlackmoon.

---

Thoto, a province of Ares city, it was an island that was perfect getaway from the metropolitan where not only Arions and cosmic citizens go but also people from around the world who wanted to experience having their vacation with extraterrestial beings.

Ares city was located somewhere between Europe and Asia while Thoto was based outside South Asia. There are beautiful mountains, nice beaches, great weather and historic wonders to explore from the island itself.

Originally, It was a place where only the Zumu tribes, an indeginous people that lived there for centuries until Arions took over the island with cosmic citizens to grow their plants and raise venutian animals transferred from their home planets, the locals refused at first but eventually accepted it when the Prime Minister or Ares City and AGA offered them better living, educations, and careers.

There are members of the tribe welcomed the new livelihood yet others didn't and moved to the other parts of the island away from futuristic lifestyle and as well as the cosmic citizens that they find strange.

It has been ten years since settling in, there were conflicts of beliefs, Arions were athiest and the people of Zumu have their own religion that was still practiced in the space-age times but the issue never gotten big because most times they were able to resolve it by leaving it alone and not bother them with it.

There was one area in Thoto, a forest where Zumus believed that there were white spirits were haunting it and people had disappeared there with no traces. The new settlers thought otherwise but out of respect for taking over their land, no one was never allowed to go to the forbidden area.

Until one day of course.

Just two years ago in summer, there was a bonfire party and teenagers were there for a weekend party, a rich boy from a prominent family named Gussie French, a sandy blonde disheveled wave and low fade hair, dark blue eyes and average height wearing a floral buttoned-down shirt and white knee-length short with flip-flop, was with his friends just messing around in the wood drinking and dancing in the middle of the night. Him and almost everyone else were heavily drunk.

His girlfriend, Lexi, went to him and her arms crossed, she was beautiful with brown long straight hair with green eyes and tanned skin wearing a romper, looking rather annoyed "Babe, let's go, I need to go home," she said to him.

"Go home? why?" he slurred his words and was wobbling.

"My parents are calling me, come on, you have to drive me home".

"Who cares about them, stay... and have fun".

"Ugh... I swear, I don't know why I even bother..." Lexi grunted. "I'll just go on my own, bye," she left after that and Gussie just watch her stormed off to the forest even though his vision was spinning and was apathetic too yet he continued partying with his friends.

"What's up with your girlfriend?" a friend of his asked.

"Don't worry, she's fine," Gussie replied. "I'll call her tomorrow, let's party!".

Later, Lexi was walking in the middle of the forest, she looked around the area trying to recall her way out so she took out her phone to check her GPS. She could feel someone following behind her, she turned but no one was there "Gussie? is that you?" she called out and starting to feel scared. "It's not funny". No answer. Lexi resumed walking when the GPS tracker guided her but then she heard moaning sounds, she even saw a shadow casted from behind her but before she could see what it was, something grabbed from behind then took away and screamed.

The next morning, Gussie was in his bedroom, asleep from all the heavy drinking he had from the bonfire party. He was awaken from his phone ringing, he took it from his nightstand and reluctantly picked it "hello," he moaned.

"Gussie, where's Lexi?" asked the caller.

"How the hell should I know?" he rudely answered, irritated that someone would call from his condition.

"You don't know where my daughter is?!" apparently it was Lexi's parents calling, Gussie was wide awake from that with his eyes popped out in utter shock and fear.