Chapter 15

Gussie rushed back inside the lobby feeling rattled and took out his phone. "Dude, wait up," Koru followed him. "Who are you calling?"

"March, we... started getting along," Gussie said, he tried to reach him but it wasn't connecting. "Shit! no signal in that stupid forest."

"What is the problem?"

"The problem is those kids went to Tedyke," Gussie groaned. "DO YOU NOT WATCH THE NEWS!?"

"Chill, Man, they're fine, they'll be back."

"I'm not gonna take that chance, not anymore," Gussie then turned to the frontdesk person. "Tell the vallet to get my car."

"My goodness, you're really gonna go there?"

"Yes, I am."

"Don't you think you'll bother their... vacation if you check up on them?"

"That's just it, I'll just see if they're just strolling around town and if they are then I'll leave."

Koru did not want to argue anymore, "Okay, I'll go with you then."

"Alright, fine by me."

----

Back in the hole, the Soulpadres were there for just five minutes yet they need to get out from there, they sat on the ground to think of a way to do that. "The tracker!" Perfida remembered.

"Oh yeah!" March turned Vance since he had it. "It's with you, right? where is it?"

Vance had this sheepish expression."It's in my bag and it's up there."

"Ugh..." Perfida, March and Leyo moaned.

"Sorry."

"Even my phone..." Vance had another idea. "What about you guys? do you have your phones with you? "

Perfida took out her phone but then she cringed. "No signal," she showed him that there was no way to call for help.

"Oh no."

"Okay, we can do this, let's just relax our heads first and not panic so we come up with something," Perfida said.

"You're right, as long as nothing worse happens next, we're good," Vance added.

The two ghosts girls watched them from up the edge. "That is deep," Perdita saod as saw the hole from where she was standing. "It's ashame that it's behind these bushes because there should be a warning sign here, I mean anyone could get hurt for falling here."

"Yeah, I never knew there was one," Lexi said back.

"This sucks, we can't do anything to help them."

"I know."

A minute later, "Okay, I got it, why don't we try... carrying one of us to the edge," Vance suggested. "And by one of us, I mean Perfida."

"Sure, worth a shot," Perfida didn't seem to mind.

"March help me out."

"No problem," March replied, he and Vance gave Perfida her a lift by using their hands to reach the edge but it was about ten more inches for her hand to get there.

"Oh stellar, I'm barely half to it," Perfida struggled to maintain her balance and have her hand to the edge.

"Let's boost her more," Vance said. "Ready... Go." The boys raised her slowly but even thought it added few more inches, it was still out of reach Perdita and Lexi were hoping that their way were successful. "How is it now?"

"Almost there, if I had longer arms. Maybe if I jump?"

"No! don't! we won't be able to catch you".

Leyo couldn't do anything but wait and trust on his friends that they will get out of their in once piece, he leaned at a wall with his long arms yet it was like he pushing the wall then fell on the ground. "Oh wow!" he sounded amazed at what he saw next. "Guys, look at this."