Chapter 12

The Sweeney family were asleep in their rooms but all of sudden, mists entered through the vents, travelling around and slowly thickens until zero visibility. A white cloak entity appeared staring at Perfida while she was still dozing off, its hand reached her head that she began squirming.

Inside Perfida's head. First, all she saw was a forest, Perfida was confuse as to how she got there. A smog came blinding her sight of it that it completely all she could see was a white empty space. "Hello?" she called out, she looked around to see if there was anyone in that strange world. "Where the hell am I? Hello? Anyone? Hello...?"

"We only protect the forest..." a husky voice spoke that it spooked Perfida because she did not see who was talking to her, there was no sign of a person.

"Uhm... hello?" she was feeling frightened that all she could hear was a voice inside an unknown place. "What do you want from me?"

"We only protect our home."

"Okay, this is so weird..." Perfida turned around and the entity was there that rattled her until it yelped her to wake up. However. A bread was shoved to her mouth.

"Hah! beat you to it!" Archie exclaimed, he, Harrison and Bryce were sitting around the coffee table eating a room service breakfast next to the couch where his granddaughter was sleeping.

"Yay! it work," Perdita laughed along with her little brother at that little prank her grandfather did to her twin.

Perfida spat the bread out to her hand. "Work what? and why do did you jabbed this to my mouth, Papoli?"

"We have to hear you scream in the morning and today, I guess, our body learned to wake up before you did plus I don't want to hear scream and other guests have been complaining so I thought of a way to stop that."

"Oh! okay," Perfida then started eating the bread.

"So judging by that consecutive screaming, you have a premonition."

"That's correct, I think it's about the Wagans."

"The spirits that takes people?"

"Yes, them."

"Did they say something?" Perdita asked.

"I remember, it said something about... they... only protect the forest and... their home," Perfida recalled.

"Well... that is not very terrifying at all," Archie worried. "Hmm... maybe we can find those temple guardians to... I don't know bless you for protections and all that, I'll pay whatever..."

"I think it only happens if I'm in the forbidden forest," Perfida said.

"Doesn't matter, I'm finding one anyway."

Later, the twins waited for their friends in the lobby then she saw Leyo and Vance came. "Hey, where's March?" she asked.

Vance gave her this confused expression in his face. "I thought he's with you," he replied.

"What? where is he?"

"Oh no, you don't think the Wagans took him, do you?"

"Let's not go there yet just so you want to find out about them and me just dreamt about them last night."

"You dreamt about the Wagans?" Vance gasped in excitement. "That's so cool."

"No, it's not," Perfida argued. "The only spirit we're dealing here is Lexi's not Wagans."

"I'm being serious."

"Me too."

"What if he is?"

"How? they live in this forbidden forest and we're nowhere near a forest."