Chapter 3

The yelling continued as they went for desert a bowl of two scoops of purple and blue gelato-like treat "these are Diopera and Ceon ice cream, it is made from the beans from the famous purple and blue mountains," Torrey introduced.

The kids and Archie tasted the ice cream and they liked it "hmm... it's great, the blue one is kinda sweet and nutty and the purple one has this... buttery and cinammony."

"True," Leyo agreed while eating.

"Apollo... I mean Bryce, do you like it?" Torrey asked him.

"Yes," Bryce nodded.

"I can't help, he does look a lot like Apollo."

"We Sweeneys have good genes."

Torrey giggled. "You are very lucky that you have two, my daughter Gemma is married for eight years and we still haven't gotten one grandchild from her."

"Not that it's a competition but I have three actually."

"You have three?"

"Yes, Perfida here is a twin, her name was Perdita," Archie revealed, Perdita stood beside him, she was beaming that he mentioned her. "She died in the car crash with Apollo."

"Oh my... I didn't know, I'm sorry."

"Thank you. It was hard but I know wherever she is, she is... watching over us," he said to her, little did Torrey knew, it was literal, Perdita was there watching them.

All of a sudden, Ram returned and seem as he had simmer down from trying to reach his son "sorry about that, I hope you didn't hear that..." he apologized, they denied that they heard all the swear words from his mouth. "Anyway, we managed to find a room for you, gentlemen."

"Stellar," March was glad to hear that along with the other two.

"Only it's just one queen size bed," Ram cringed, the guys' smile quickly turned upside down with a mix of stunned that they had to share one bed. "It's only temporary, the room with three beds were taken already but for three and it's all yours, I hope that's okay?"

The boys looked at each other "since it's temporary..." Vance uttered. They nodded to one another as they decided to just deal with it "then I guess we're okay with that."

"Great," Ram sighed. "Again, I'm sorry."

"No worries."

"If you want to complain about it, wait til my son arrives."

"Ram," his wife glared at him. "He's kidding."

The day haven't ended and the atmosphere got awkward already. Later, the soulpadres went to the guys' new room at the other side facing the mountains, Leyo opened the door, it was the same design only smaller because there were no couch, it may be enough for a couple to sleep in but they were three. The boys put their bags down and look around the room a bit "this isn't so bad," Vance choked.

"Yeah, it's temporary," March nodded.

"For three days," Leyo added.

"You know what, I can just sleep on the floor," Vance offered.

"Are you sure?" March asked with his brow raised, he knew that Vance can be too kind.

"Yup, it's good for the back," Vance lied since he felt the floor with his bare foot. Perfida tried not to comment anything and just cringed at the situation "so what's our itinerary?"

"For tonight, we can just go to the town and walk around," Perfida answered.

"Stellar."

"Anyway, I need to go out to talk to Topher," Vance took out his tablet and walked out the room.