Chapter 6

They went to a garden restaurants for lunch in a chateau-like structure that has a view of an exotic vineyard that had blue-colored small trees with gold berries, like in the temple and an ocean next to it. They were dining outdoors under the clear blue skies. Archie drank a glass of translucent green water and admired the taste "Mmm... this is good," he commented.

"Glad you like it, this is where I get my best wine for my resort," Ram said as he sipped his drink.

"Are they selling a bottle, I could sure bring some home?"

"Absolutely, come, the people here knows me."

"Oh no, I should accompany you gentlemen to make sure you two don't drink too much samples," Torrey said, she stood with the two men then walked to the chateau.

"You two met the spirit guardians?" Vance asked Perfida and her twin.

"Yes, they were like the ones in my vision and the sketches in the temple," Perfida confirmed. "They showed Perdita around and meet the other spirit guardian and they were kinda impressed that I can see spirits and told me to watch out of the Wagans."

"So they are real," March felt creeped out.

Inside the chateau, Ram showed him a bottle of wine to Archie. "This one is my personal favorite, it has this sweetness that stuck to your mouth that takes hours wear off."

Archie gulped the drink from a small cup and pursed his lips to feel that sweetness that Ram was talking about. "Huh, it does, not bad."

"Try this one too, Archie," Torrey poured a bottle of another wine in a small cup and gave it to him.

Archie quickly guzzled it. "Oh wow wow, this is fruity yet... very sour," he wheezed his voice from the flavor that made this funny face, his one eye twitched and his mouth puckered tightly, the couple contain their laugh from the look that Archie had.

"What do you think?"

"It makes my face tight."

"I know, that's why I made you drink it," she giggled that she tricked Archie with that. "I assume you're not going to buy this?"

Archie snatched the bottle from her."Oh, I'll buy it, I'll make my grandchildren drink this when they're in their legal age and see the reaction," he chuckled.

"Archibald Sweeney, is that you?" they heard a person calling Archie. The three of them saw a Latino man, wearing a fine suit with auburn brown with slight greys at the side and blue eyes, entering the wine shop, same age as them the French couple weren't happy to see them.

"Mauro Cruz?" Archie hugged the man. "You live in Thoto too?

"Si, my old friend, I got my own trading business here five years ago with my unica hija."

Archie shifted to the nervous couple. "Why did you forget to mention that he's here too?" he questioned them in a thrilled tone, Mauro gave them this smirk and one brow raised at the couple while Archie wasn't looking.

"I... because..." Ram stuttered, he was stumped that the man was there with them and he was starting to sweat. "I haven't seen him in a while."

"I wonder why?" Mauro sarcastically said as he darted to the couple. "But I have been very busy lately, business is booming, amigo."

"How are you, Mauro?"

"I am doing better, I'm on a date actually," Mauro pointed at the gorgeous lady with black soft curly hair with a glamorous makeup wearnig a mini floral red dress sitting alone and she was young. "I'm gonna need a good wine to play my cards right."