Chapter One

Benny sat in his office chair, filling out papers for his company.
He was the CEO of a major travel agency chain, the greatest in Sweden, his company had offices all over the world: Rome, Moscow, New York City, Barcelona, Mexico City, Los Angeles, Port Elizabeth...
Today he had pretty much work to do, he didn't want to be disturbed, for any reason in the world then he switched off his cell phone, closed his mail box and ordered his secretary not to let anyone into his office.
So he started working trying to concentrate.
Suddenly the door swung open: a tall, blonde woman, not very beautiful but not ugly, stepped inside, Mona.
Mona and Benny have known each other for a long time and Mona has always been attracted to Benny, but he didn't care about her, he had different tastes.
Mona was polite, kind and generous to everyone, but too insistent: she wanted a relationship with Benny at all costs.
He just didn't like her, his type of woman was another, he wanted someone to stand up to him.

4 hours went by, it was now 7 in the evening, Benny was tired, indeed, destroyed, he deserved some relax.
What's more relaxing than a drink at your favorite bar? Nothing for Benny.
He went home, took a shower and got dressed, he wore fancy clothes: a very fresh linen shirt that flattered his figure, white jeans and brown moccasins. Satisfied, he looked in the mirror, combed his hair and sprinkled some perfume. He was very handsome.

When he entered the bar everyone looked at him, he attracted everyone's attention, but he acted as if nothing had happened, and went to the bar counter.
Just then he saw a brown-reddish haired woman, she wore a black tight dress, which formed her stunning body.
She was sitting alone at the counter, perhaps waiting for a drink.

Her scent stunned Benny, almost making him dizzy,he decidend to approach her, she was too attractive to be there, alone, in front of a bar.
Benny sat next to her and looked at her profile, it was perfect, the long lashes adored her eyes, and the small reddish lips did look provocative.
He swallowed, that woman, whoever she was, exuded power.
It was the first time that Benny felt tiny next to a woman, he was always "the powerful one".

"Hey beautiful girl, what are you doin' here all alone?"

The woman looked at him and he couldn't believe his eyes, it was Anni-Frid Lyngstad, one of the richest and most powerful women in Sweden, if not the world.
Benny was lost in her green, or blue, or gold, or whatever colour her eyes were.
He admired the freckles on her nose, they were so cute, so delicate.

Then he looked at her lips, tight as if they were locked, thin but provocative, which slowly broke into a shy smile.

Anni-Frid, for her part, immediately recognized that the man next to her was Benny Andersson, but for her, one man or another made no difference.
But when she saw him so close to her, something inside her moved, she didn't quite know what, but it was strange, something she had never felt before.

"I'm waiting for my drink, Andersson, rather, what are you doing here, alone"

"I didn't know you knew my name, Lyngstad"

"I didn't know you knew mine either"

"Who doesn't know the name of one of Sweden's most powerful women?"

"Don't behave like that to me, Andersson"

"Can I get you another drink?", Benny said staring at her lips as they sipped a shot of tequila.

"Why not"

The two talked and drank and talked and drank.
The two were a little tipsy, but not drunk.

"Can I take you home?"

"Sure," she said.

Benny drove her home, once they arrived he parked the car and looked towards Anni-Frid, she was sleeping, she was so beautiful, so charming, so cute.

He was sorry to have to wake her up, but he had to.

"Anni-Frid, hey, Anni-Frid, honey ... we're at your home " he whispered to her.

When Anni-Frid heard the word "honey" she felt butterflies in her stomach, what's happening to me? She said to herself.

Anni-Frid opened her eyes and looked him straight into hir blue eyes, they were so hypnotizing.

"Thanks" she murmured, then she took a handkerchief from her purse and a pen, wrote something and put it in Benny's pocket.

"Call me" then she got out of the car and went into the house.

Benny stared at her for a few seconds, he felt something weird in his stomach, and then drove back to his house.