Chapter Twenty

Benny and Frida were taking a walk through South Point Park Beach, they were hand in hand, their bodies were transmitting warmth to each other, they were both silent, talking was not necessary.

The evening was cool and the sound of the waves relaxed their minds, their fingers were intertwined as if they didn't want to let go, they felt distant even though they were only inches apart.
They felt the need to touch each other.
They had their shoes in their hands and their feet in the water, Frida's dress flapped in the wind and their hair went over their faces, covering their eyes.

Benny stopped suddenly and Frida looked at him strangely until he began to speak.

"Frida," he said staring at her.
"I love you, Frida. I have never been so sincere. I love you with all my heart, soul and body. I love you with my whole self. You are the woman of my life and I have never loved anyone as I love you. None of the women I have shared a short period of my life with have ever received all the love I am trying to show you. To me you are the world and more, you are the reason why I keep smiling. You have changed me, my love. I was a cold man, a business man, money was the reason I lived, but now there is you, you who are my whole life."

Anni-Frid's eyes began to fill with tears as she tried to smile.

"I hope you also feel the same for me, my love. I want to show you my love with an obvious gesture, but one that will change our lives."

Benny parted their hands and rummaged in the pocket of his jeans, pulled out a small red velvet box and knelt on the sand, in front of her.

"Frida, my love, reason for my existence," he looked into her eyes, fearing her gaze.

"Will you marry me?"

Frida burst into tears and threw herself onto the sand in his arms, the passers-by who were there began to cheer and whistle at the two promised spouses.

Frida took Benny's face in her hands and kissed him hard, their tongues entwined in front of everyone without fear.

"Do I take that for a yes?" Benny said crying and smiling

"What do you think?!" Frid said laughing.

The two got up from the sand, Benny took Frida's left hand and placed the sparkling white gold and diamond ring on her ring finger.

The two of them secluded themselves on the private beach they had rented, no one was around.

Benny took her by the hips and began to kiss her wildly.
Frida wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands went down to her bottom, groping it.
Passion was taking over their bodies and they threw themselves onto the sand.
They were like two beasts, no one could stop or separate them.
Benny's mouth slid down her neck as her hands clung to his hair.
His hands exploring her body.

They soon shed their clothes, feeling free to love each other.
Benny's hands began to work in Frida's weak spot, all she could do was moan, his hands knew her well and knew exactly what to do.

The wet kisses he gave on her neck drove her crazy.
Her hands explored his body, that body that had loved her so many times but of which she never tired.

"Oh god, Benny!" Frida screamed as he began to thrust in her.

"Baby! You feel so good."

His mouth on her breasts was driving her crazy.
All that pleasure should have been illegal, it was definitely too much for the human being.

Frida had slept with several men in her life, but none made her feel like Benny.

For her, Benny was sex and pure love.

He had enormous power over her, whatever he was doing gave her butterflies in her stomach, not to mention when he unbuttoned his shirt or when he walked around the house in his underwear.
Or when he came into her room with a towel around his waist. Benny was everything Frida could wish for.

Benny felt himself dying, Frida's hands scratched his back, every now and then he would lift his head from her breasts and look into her eyes, forcing her to open them, and admire all her devotion.

Frida was the woman of his life and he was sure of it, she was the shoulder to cry on, the pillow to sleep on.
She was his counsellor, his truth, his certainty. If there was one thing Benny was certain of, it was Frida.

Not to mention how beautiful she was, a model of any calibre could envy her.
She had her curves in all the right places, her legs were long and slender, her hips proportionate to her body, her breasts big enough to be admired.
Her mouth, very often coloured red, was thin but inviting and he had the privilege of kissing it; her nose, with a hump, was perfect, not to mention the freckles that adorned it, starting from her nose and ending on her chest.
Her green eyes were capable of bewitching any human being, man or woman.

He was lucky enough to be her man, certainly not the only one who loved her, but he was the only one who possessed her love and that was enough for him.

The two lovers continued to make love under the indiscreet eyes of the moon.