Chapter Nine

The next morning Benny got up early and took a nice relaxing bath to calm his nerves.

This meeting would establish a contract with a major airline company that would take Benny and his agency's clients to more places in the world.

He put on a black suit and white shirt, elegant but striking. Naturally, he looked handsome, as always.
He was always handsome, even in his pyjamas.

Knowing that he would meet his Frida later, he put on her favorite perfume. She was crazy about it.

He combed his hair, which immediately appeared impeccable.
Benny couldn't afford to make any mistakes. This meeting was of almost vital importance.

He told the housekeeper, Lise-Lotte, to arrange everything, because he had decided that Frida would spend the night there, with him.

He took the keys to his car, a huge SUV, and headed for his office.
It was the first time Benny had felt anxiety when he went to work.
Usually he was calm and serene, but not today.
Today he couldn't be calm or relaxed, not for any reason in this world.

He entered the main door of his agency's headquarters and his employees greeted him shyly.
They were afraid of him. He was a strict boss and demanded a lot from his employees, but he was fair, sincere and the pay was good.
He did his work with passion, that was for sure.

He entered the meeting room and his most important employees, who would be following the meeting with him, were each in their seats, just as Benny had ordered the night before.

The only one who stood up was Björn, who greeted his friend in a friendly manner. He knew him and could see that he was anxious.

"Hay mate! Don't be so worried, it'll be fine and you'll get a great deal as usual, I'm sure" Björn said patting him on the shoulder.

"I hope so, so much" Benny tried to smile.

The two sat down and a few minutes later the representative of the aircraft company arrived.

It was an Italian company that flew all over the world, and having Benny with him would ensure more places to offer his customers and more planes available for his passengers.

Benny stood up and shook the man's hand.
He didn't like him at all, he looked hostile.
But he had to like him. For the sake of his company.

The meeting lasted about three hours, was long and exhausting, but Benny and Joe, the owner of the aircraft company, signed the agreed contract.

Benny would finally be able to expand his company to more parts of Africa, Asia and South America.

He couldn't be prouder of himself. He had built an empire from scratch, and if he was now there, it was all his own doing.

When Joe left, Benny and all his descendants celebrated with him. This was no longer an office. It had turned into a dance hall, low lights and disco music, what more did he want? Frida.

He wished she was there, but no one knew about their relationship and no one could know, yet.
Then her back was still hurting. Best not to dance or do anything too rough.

Benny left the party after a while, he had promised Anni-Frid that he would go to see her, he couldn't not.

He felt he loved this woman more than anything else, even though they had not known each other long. He would have given his life for her.

While he thought about his woman, he arrived at his lover's abitation, turned off the car and walked to the entrance of the large skyscraper.

But he didn't know that Anni-Frid had something in store for him.

Frida had been preparing that surprise for Benny all morning and afternoon.
She prepared a delicious dinner, bought the best wine and dressed in the most provocative but at the same time elegant way she could.
But underneath, under that tight dress with a deep neckline on the décolletage, there was more.
She prepared the room, scattered rose petals everywhere, changed the colour of the LED lights, red. Perfect.
She perfumed the room and placed a bottle of chilled champagne with two glasses in it.

Finally, she put on her make-up.
Everything was ready. Everything was in place.

All she had to do was wait for Benny to arrive and then... only then would the fun begin.
But she didn't know that Benny would take her to his house. And her plans would change.

For better or for worse?