Chapter Twenty-One

Benny was the first to wake up the next day, enveloped in Frida's perfume and the covers of their bed.

She slept like a child, her legs entwined with Benny's, her right hand on his chest and her left hand around his neck while his hands were wrapped around her hips.

Benny admired her perfectly matching eyebrows, then her long, dark lashes that framed her eyelids.
Frida's cheeks suddenly turned red as if she realised Benny was looking at her.
She wrinkled her nose and he smiled, tempted to kiss that little humped nose he loved so much.
He then admired her full but thin lips, he could not help himself and pressed his lips against Frida's.

She smiled with her eyes still closed and caressed his face.

When her eyes were ready to receive the strong Miami sunlight, she opened them and met the eyes of her angel-eyed man.

"Good morning" he said mesmerised by her charm.

"Morning" she said wide-mouthed yawning and squinting.

Benny took advantage and kissed her again.

"I love you" he said "the only thing I want now is to have you... god how much I want you"

Frida laughed almost sarcastically and leaned her head against his chest.

Benny plunged his hands into her hair and forced her to raise her head and look at him.

Frida's gaze intensified and she tightened her arms around his neck.

"Not now," she said, kissing his nose.
She pulled away from him and stretched out on the bed and went to get ready for the day.

The work on the film was progressing well and every now and then she went to check how things were going in person and not by recording as she usually did and she realised that monitoring live was much better.

Seeing them she caught the emotion and passion her actors put into their work.

She rarely spoke with her actors except during an interview, but since being in Miami she realised that she also needed to interact with her employees to work well.

Not that it was her job to get to know the actors, that was the director's job, but she had found that she enjoyed engaging with them.

Frida came out of the bathroom with her hair perfectly combed and well made up, she just had to get dressed, she certainly couldn't leave the suite in a bathrobe.

She entered the room and Benny was not there, but shortly afterwards he came in with a breakfast tray.

Frida smiled and he placed the breakfast on the bed.
They sat down close together and started eating like two hungry children, indeed, after the night of love they had spent, they were as hungry as lions.

"We'll have to buy a house" Frida said quietly biting into her croissant, Benny's eyes widened and he almost spat out the coffee he was drinking.

"Excuse me?" he asked coughing.

"I said we should buy a house in Sweden," she said sipping her juice.

"Are you serious?" Benny said with his mouth wide open.

"Why wouldn't I, silly, we can't keep living divided in our penthouses, isn't a house all for us better?"

Benny's face went from surprise to a 777-toothed grin.

"Really?" Frida looked at Benny strangely

"yes"

He jumped on top of her throwing her back on the bed and kissing her.

"Benny!"

But he didn't hear her at all. Or, at least, pretended to do it.

"Benny! Get off! Get off me! I had my make-up and hair done!"

Benny pulled her up and held her in an embrace that Frida did not understand.

"Benny- what's going on?"

He took her face in his hands and said "I'm so happy" he said with a wild smile.

Frida smiled along with him and kissed him.

"I love you, Benny"

"Me too, Anni-Frid".

Frida put on a white shirt and beige jeans, matching the outfit with Benny.

"Are you ready love?" she shouted near the door.

"Sure sure, I'm looking for the car keys"

"They're right here"

Benny looked at the entrance to the suite and saw Frida twirling the keys between her fingers.

He smiled mischievously and got out.
He walked over to Frida and took her by the hips, nuzzling her neck.

"You shouldn't have worn my favourite perfume."

Frida smiled almost unconsciously and kissed his cheek.
The two then walked towards the car hand in hand.

On the way to the set the two began to discuss the best location for their house, they were too excited not to.

"I thought about a villa, maybe, but not in Stockholm, it's too chaotic, we could find somewhere quieter."

"I agree, how about Uppsala? It's not far from Stockholm, it's quieter and we can go to our penthouses comfortably" Benny said.

"I think Uppsala is fine."

"As soon as we get back to Sweden I will ask Björn, he has friends who are architects and surveyors, they could help us out, Björn himself is into design so he could help us too"

"Luckily I would say, imagine some nosy engineers ready to tell the 7 winds whatever we decide to do with our house" Frida said annoyed.

"Nah love, don't worry about that, we have several methods to ward off the paparazzi"

"like"

"like guards" Benny said seriously without taking his eyes off the road.

Frida burst into thunderous laughter.

"Doesn't it seem like overkill to have guards?" she said unable to stop laughing and wiping away her tears.

"Anything to keep you safe" Benny said with a slight smile.

"I love you" she said leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Me too" she said smiling.