Chapter Twelve

Frida was very excited, she would finally see her best friend Agnetha, her husband Björn and Linda, their little daughter.She had not seen the Ulvaeus family for a fortnight now, and was dying to see how little Linda had grown in those weeks.Agnetha and Frida had known each other for a few years, maybe three, they had met thanks to Björn because he and Frida had been friends all their lives and when Björn got engaged to Agnetha, he did not hesitate for a moment to introduce her to Frida.

Little Linda was three and a half years old, she was a beautiful child with shiny blond hair like her mother's and sky-blue eyes like her father's, she was the perfect mix of Agnetha and Björn. Nobody expected Linda to arrive, but when she did, everyone was thrilled. Frida was Linda's godmother and every time she saw her she showered her with kisses and melted at the thought that she too had a little bundle to snog and cuddle, but with whom? All the men she had been with were not looking for a serious relationship, and that included children, of course.

Since she had been with Benny she had imagined a little family with him several times, but she had never had the courage to tell him, they had known each other for a couple of years, maybe more, and had been together for not many months, she realised she was rushing things, but she couldn't stop her imagination, if she couldn't have the baby now, she could have imagined it, what was wrong with that? She was a young woman, in her early 30s and she was already one of the most powerful women, but she had to wait for Benny to make this decision, also because she had not even hinted at this desire of hers and maybe it was for the best.

The Ulvaeus family lived in Malmö, but they had decided to spend the weekend in Stockholm to visit Agnetha's relatives and to finally see Anni-Frid.Frid was waiting for them in Stockholm's shopping centre, and when she saw the little family approaching, she waved to them and ran to little Linda.

"Auntie Fridaaaaa!" the little girl shouted,

"Hej little one! How are you? I missed you so much!"

"Hey Frida, what about greeting us too?" Björn said giggling

"Sorry," Frida said somewhat embarrassed, "I missed this little dolly too much."

"Hej Frid"

"Hi Agnetha" the two hugged each other and Agnetha had tears in her eyes, it had definitely been too long since they had last seen each other.

During the whole walk Linda had never left the arms of her favourite auntie, she probably loved Frida more than Björn's sister Eva or Agnetha's sister Mona. She was definitely her favourite auntie, even though there was no blood link between them.

"Let's go to my house, I have already prepared lunch for everyone" Frida said,

"I guess I can't say no" Björn joked,

"Exactly Ulvaeus, you have no choice, either come to my house or come to my house, you choose"

"I choose the second one" Agnetha said jokingly.

When they arrived at Frida's flat, she was shocked: Benny was there.

"Hello baby" he said, kissing her cheek. Frida still had Linda in her arms.

"OH MY GOD! BENNY?!"

"BJÖRN!"

"Long time, man!"

"Is this your little one?" Benny said, stroking the cheek of the little girl who was peacefully sleeping on her aunt's shoulder.

"You-you know each other?" Frida said stunned

"Of course love, we've known each other since high school!"

"I- I didn't know that," Frida blushed.

"Are you two together?" Agnetha said referring to Benny and Frida.

Benny took Frida by the hips and kissed her passionately.

"How does that sound to you?".

Agnetha screamed and Frida went from being flushed to being chubby.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU," Agnetha shouted, hugging Anni-Frid.

"Um... Because it didn't seem important to me," her face turned even redder.

"You found a great man, Frida.... And you, Benny, keep this woman close and don't let her run away." Björn said.

The four of them plus Linda ate together, after which the Ulvaeus family headed to Anna's relatives.

"Why didn't you tell me Agnetha is your best friend?" Benny curiously asked to Frida.

"Well, I did not find it necessary, anyways I also didn't know Björn is your best friend.

"We are best friends for a loooong time, anyways it was a good day, we should spend time with them more often"

"I know, but they live miles away from here, plus they have baby Linda"

"You are right, but don't worry, we will find a way to see them" Benny hugged her and kissed her head.

They definitely needed a day with their best friends... but still Frida was thinking about a baby to share with Benny.