Chapter Eleven

The weeks passed peacefully between Benny and Frida, full of love, affection, cuddles and sex.Neither of them had ever felt so good, they complemented each other, they were made for each other, like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.They could not be one without the other.

Frida was sitting in her office, trying to concentrate on sorting out some paperwork, now she was working with Benny, she was going to organise a trip for her actors to record a new film, and she had of course chosen his agency to travel.... this film would be the turning point for her company, and she could do nothing wrong, it would change the fate of the classic Lyngstad film company to become an icon of modernity.

From her home office the view was beautiful, she could see all of Stockholm without making any effort, they were all in her presence. Frida was a modest enough woman, but she had to admit that her ego soared when she saw all that she owned and all that she had created. Many of the most important films ever created had been made by her own company and she had created it all on her own, she felt powerful and had every right to do so, efficient and ambitious, an explosive combination that could destroy but also create.

For his part, Benny was in his office, the head office of his agency, no it was not a particularly busy day, he had put all the paperwork in place for the actors' trip, although Frida had to do the hardest work on that occasion.

He anticipated some of the work he would have to do weeks later, so that he could do it calmly without stressing too much...

He longed to see his girl, in fact all he could think about was her and how beautiful, affectionate, loving and much more she was.

Many men approached Frida because of her beauty or her power, also because she tended to hide her emotions, consequently Benny was the only one who really knew her, deep down...

He felt protected with her, she was his safe place, his only reason to keep smiling. Benny had everything, houses, boats, cars, property of all kinds, but before Anni-Frid he couldn't be happy, he was a cold man, interested only in business because that was what he was: a businessman, womanizer and fond of parties and alcohol, Frida had profoundly changed him in a relatively short time.

It was lunchtime and what could be better than having lunch with the person you love most? Nothing. So Benny got up from his seat, feeling his stomach growl, and went to get Frid.He already knew that Frida was in her Penthouse because they had written to each other during the morning and she had told him that she would be working from home, so he headed to Lyngstad's house without any further delay.

Before going up to her luxurious flat, he stopped to buy some tulips, they were Frida's favourite flowers... This is an almost insignificant thing, but Benny appreciated the way Frida slowly opened up to him. She was an introverted woman despite being powerful, she tended to show her professional, business-like side. When he arrived at Frida's he entered without knocking, by now he had the keys and was always welcome at her home."Baby..." Benny tried to get her attention."Hello handsome" she said coming down the stairs, still in her bathrobe but made up and with her hair perfectly combed."Sorry love, I'm almost ready" he took her by the waist and kissed her gently "take your time, do you want a hand?" he smirked, "I'd better not" she tapped him on the shoulder and walked away from him heading for her bedroom.

Benny followed her like a duckling follows a duck, she removed her robe and he looked at her in admiration, he had never seen anything so beautiful in his life, her body was breathtakingly gorgeous. He watched her carefully as she thoughtfully chose what to wear, Benny looked at her perfect butt, he couldn't help it. Frida chose purple trousers that slimmed her figure and an orange veil blouse that made her red hair shine.

She took her Prada bag, put her essential make-up, credit card and the basic stuff she couldn't do without."Shall we go?""Sure babe," he replied.They both had the afternoon free so they decided to take a walk in Gröna Lund.

"Love, I want ice cream," she told him with puppy-dog eyes as soon as she saw the ice cream truck. He giggled and accompanied her to get a cone with triple ice-cream flavour cone.

They sat down on a bench and talked a little, but Benny couldn't concentrate on the conversation, all he did was look at Frida and then at the ice cream, then back at Frid and the ice cream once more... let's say he wished he was in the place of the ice cream.

Frida noticed that he was distracted and then looked down at his trousers.'Maybe we'd better go home,' she said giggling like a little girl.'Yeah, maybe we should do that' he said somewhat embarrassed."Then let's hurry" she whispered to him, they hurried back to Frid's flat and made sweet love over and over again.