Chapter Fifteen

"Frida" Agnetha said taking her face in her hands

"I know you're not ready to be told you're wrong, even though you know very well you're in the wrong, but you have to, if you care about the relationship between you and Benny you have to admit your faults and learn to apologise"

Frida sobbed looking Agnetha in the eyes.

"Benny wouldn't be able to humiliate you or make you feel guilty, but you have to accept that you were wrong too..."

"I'll try..."

"Really, Frid?"

"I love him, Agnetha. I can't be without him... I miss him so much and he's pulled away from me, I haven't heard from him in almost two days and I can't take it anymore, and it's all because of me... I'm dying to be in his arms and kiss him"

"Then show Benny your love. Lay all your love on him, Frida."

Benny and Bjorn were still at the bar and of the two, Bjorn was the more sober one, Benny drank glass after glass, beer after beer and ended up almost drunk.

"Hej Benny" a sensual voice reached the ears of the two friends.

"Hello Mona" Benny said smiling absently at the woman.

"What do you want, Mona..." Bjorn said suspiciously.

"I came to have a drink with Benny"

"No, you didn't come with Benny, he would never go drinking with you."

"What do you care if I spend some time with my boss?"

"Do you see that he is incapable of reasoning at the moment, Mona?"

"And I am here to reason with him" Mona smirked

"Go away"

"I am not the one who should leave, it was your friend who invited me."

"He did NOT invite you." Bjorn said seriously

"Bjorn" Benny said with difficulty "Leave her alone"

"Come on Benny, let's go"

Benny stood up giggling, not aware of what he was saying or doing"

"Goodbye, Benny, see you again" Mona whispered in his ear and stroked his chest.

Benny made a disgusted face and together with Bjorn they walked towards the car.

"Bjorn?" Benny said sobbing

"Yeah?"

"Bjorn... I miss Frida."

"I know, Benny... and I'm sure she misses you a lot too.... Listen to me Benny, women are really complicated to get and I understand that you are angry. She will come to you sooner or later because she is an intelligent woman and she has definitely realised that she made a mistake, it's hard for Frida to admit her faults and you should give her some time. Anni-Frid loves you very much, Benny".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Frida got up and realised she was on the couch, she had slept there all night and next to her was Agnetha looking at her, stroking her hand.

"What are you still doing here?" Frida said yawning

"I slept with you because you fell asleep crying and I couldn't leave you here alone."

"And Bjorn?"

"Don't worry about him, I called him as soon as you fell asleep"

Bjorn had obviously told everything that had happened while he was at the bar with Benny but she wasn't going to tell Frida, she had just recovered a little and didn't want to bring her down.