Chapter Six

The day of the two could only get worse. Frida at work and Benny at home.
They couldn't stop thinking about each other. they were mentally chained.

About weeks passed from their meeting, they hadn't seen each other again, but they thought each other every day. They couldn't help it.
They were dying to see each other.

Frida was quietly walking the streets of central Stockholm, she felt good about herself, she felt beautiful, strong and maybe even sexy. She wore a simple, tight-fitting suit drawing her fantastic curves, she was simply stunning.

She stopped in the most important stores to go shopping for bags, shoes and clothes: Gucci, Prada, Michael Kors, Guess, Yves Saint Laurant...

She didn't care how much she spent, she did it for her and could afford it.

As she walked back to her car, she tripped over a cobblestone in the middle of the road.

She was wearing high heels and that made it worse, she had taken a bad fall and was almost unconscious, everything hurted.

Almost instantly a crowd gathered next to her, she was passed out. Some picked up her bags, others lifted her legs to help circulation.

Suddenly a man everyone knew stepped forward: Benny.

Benny was wandering around the center after working, as it was a warm evening, bought something for dinner and walking back to the car, seeing that there was a crowded crowd, decided to see what had happened.

As soon as Benny saw Frida on the ground, unconscious, his blood froze in his veins.

He tried to wake her up by moving her face, but nothing, Anni-Frid didn't wake up, she was still, like a mummy.

Benny was scared to death. He lifted her head. Blood. He was about to pass out.

He screamed for an ambulance, a doctor, anything that could help Frida and so they did. After a few minutes the ambulance arrived.

They picked up Frida from the floor and took her to the ambulance.

"I have to go with you"

"I'm sorry Mr... "

"Andersson"

"I'm sorry Mr. Andersson, but you can't get into the ambulance."

"But I have to!" Benny screamed in frustration

"I'm sorry, but if you really want to come with the lady, you can follow us in your car"

Benny cursed that paramedic in all ways he could in his head.

They arrived at the most important hospital in Stockholm and hospitalized Frida, for a minor head injury.

"Can I see her? "Benny asked the head of the hospital ward.

"Of course, Mr. Andersson, but few noises, no strong emotions are recommended for her recovery, absolute relax."

"Understood"

Benny walked into the room and saw her

Lying on that bed, unconscious and with her head bandaged. He was about to cry. He didn't know why, but he would never let anyone or anything hurt Anni-Frid.

He sat down next to her, took her hand and kissed it. Anni-Frid didn't move. Benny couldn't resist, leaned close to her face and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"B-Benny" she dared to murmur

"Shhh, don't talk, you have to rest" Benny said hugging her

"Benny, everything hurts" Frida said sobbing.

"I know honey, I know, don't worry, it'll be over soon"

"What happened"

"You fell in the middle of the road, Anni-Frid, you have a minor head injury..."

"Oh gosh" she said crying.

"No Frida, no... don't cry, please"

"Benny don't leave me, please"

"I will not leave you, Anni-Frid"

"Promise me, Benny. Promise, please"

"I promise, Anni-Frid, because I-"

Anni-Frid watched his lips part, slowly.

"I love you, Anni-Frid. I do. With all my heart. We haven't known each other in a very long time, but from the first moment I saw you you stole my heart, Frida. You took the place in my heart. I'm yours, Anni-Frid".
Benny was crying, he had never cried so much in his life, now he was free, he had confessed his love to Frida.

But did she love him? Benny was scared to death. What if Frida didn't love him?

"Oh Benny I- I love you so much" she said sobbing.

The two kissed lovingly, perhaps for the first time. Benny hugged her and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Don't leave me, Benny, don't."

"I will not, Frida, I will not"