Chapter Seventeen

The two lovers entered the house, kissing hard and breathing the same air with difficulty.
They could wait no longer, they were both aroused.
Benny and Frida entered the lift and Benny did not wait to kiss her hard and started touching her everywhere.
Frida pressed the button for the Penthouse and latched onto Benny's neck, kissed him, her tongue went deeper and deeper and Benny didn't wait to reciprocate the hell Frida was putting him through.
As soon as they entered PH, he grabbed her by the hips and pushed her towards the couch and got on top of her, the kiss became more intense and the two soon found themselves without clothes.
Noticing his beloved's underwear, Benny became even more aroused.

The two loved each other again and more than before, albeit on a sofa, but the two were more than satisfied.

"Cuddle time?" Benny asked with puppy eyes as soon as he had regained oxygen.
Frida giggled and opened her arms, exposing her breasts.
Benny smiled and rested his head on her chest; she stroked his smooth hair and kissed his forehead every now and then.

Everything proceeded with the sound of kisses and cuddles until the doorbell rang.
In a total panic, Frida jumped up and picked up her clothes from the floor and ran to her room, Benny hurriedly put on his pants, jeans and tried to put his shirt on as best he could, adjusted the sofa and went to open the door.

He was confronted by a not very tall woman with platinum blond hair and a somewhat arrogant appearance, wearing large glasses that covered her eyes, preventing Benny from fully inspecting her.

"Is Anni-Frid at home?" the woman asked without even saying hello.

"Uhm... who is it that wants to see her?" Benny asked suspiciously.

"Who is it that opened the door for me?" the woman replied with a question, clearly annoyed.

Just then Anni-Frid came down the stairs and the woman stepped forward, pushing Benny aside.

"Ingrid!" Frida shouted, hugging her dear friend.

"You bitch!" Ingrid said laughing, "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"You're right" Frida said pulling away a little to see her friend's face.

In all this Benny was quietly looking at her two friends quite embarrassed.
Ingrid suddenly turned towards him and Frida coughed to break the ice between the two.

"Well, Ingrid, this is Benny... my man," and he blushed.

"Benny, this is Ingrid, my best friend, partner in crime, the one I did all the shit with at school."

Ingrid sidled up to Benny looking down at him, as he was much taller than her.

"Hi, Benny..." Ingrid said holding out her hand to him and... smiling? seemed strange to Benny, "it's a pleasure to meet the one who finally won Anni-Frid's heart".
Benny smiled back and shook her hand amicably.

The three of them started chatting in the kitchen, Frida did everything she could to keep her best friend from sitting on the place where she and her lover had just fucked, and they chatted while Frida made tea and got some pepparkakor, typical Swedish biscuits.

"So, Anni, how did you end up with Ragnar?" Ingrid asked smirking and bringing the cup of tea to her mouth.

Frid became red and almost spat out her biscuit as Benny stared at her and jealousy was slowly starting to boil in his blood.

"It's simply over," Frid said avoiding Benny's gaze."

"Uhmmmm, I can see this big, handsome, strong man doesn't know who Ragnar is" Ingrid said giggling, she was a real nosy one.

"Well, I won't be the one to tell him who he is," Ingrid said.

The three immediately changed the subject.
After all, Ingrid wasn't bad, she was just a bit nosy and gossipy, but certainly not bad.

Time passed quickly as the three friends talked and without realising it three hours went by.

"Well, Frifri, I'm leaving, I have disturbed you for too long." Ingrid got up from her chair, hugged Benny and Frida and left.

"So... um... who is this Ragnar?" Benny asked placing the cups in the sink.

"No one..." Frida said without looking at his face.

"Come on Frida"

"I said no one, no one, don't push it"

Benny grabbed her hips and turned her towards him.
"I asked" Benny said looking her in the eyes "who is Ragnar"

"A guy".

Benny looked at her not satisfied.

"Benny? Are you jealous?"

"I am not jealous, I want to know what role Ragnar plays or has played in your life"

"Aaah! Benny! He was my boyfriend, happy now?"

"Why didn't I know about him?"

"Because he' s not important, Benny, come on!"

"You're mine" Benny said pulling her close to him, "mine," he kissed her, "mine, mine, mine" and gave her a kiss between words.

"Leave me alone".

But Benny ignored her and kissed her on the neck repeatedly and and sucked her every so often.
After all, Frida was horny too and couldn't wait any longer, ever since he had taken her by the hips she had started to get turned on.

"Benny" she said breathing hard "I'm yours... all yours... only yours."

The two made love again like the first time, but in the bedroom this time... ehehe