Chapter Ten

Benny arrived at Frida's house, dead tired. He had no idea what his fiancée had organized.

The doorbell rang but no one opened it, then realized the door was open, strange.
Frida never left the door open. He went inside and cleaned his shoes on the doormat.

"Anni-Frid?" he called, no one answered.

"Honey where are you?" no answer even now.

Benny decided to go upstairs to check where his beloved was, but first he took off his shoes, Frida hated when Benny goes upstairs with his shoes on.
At the top of the stairs he glimpsed a light passing through the draft of the door, a red light.

Frida had to be there. What was happening?

Benny reached the top of the stairs, the door to Frida's bedroom was a little open.

Benny smirked.

he understood, but he was not yet ready for what Frida had in store for him.

He opened the door and was shocked by what he saw.

The LED lights in Frida's room were red and pulsed from a brighter to a darker color. The blankets on her bed were white with rose petals scattered here and there. On her desk was a bottle of champagne along with two glasses.

And then there was her. A goddess. She looked like she had just come down from Mount Olympus.

Benny didn't know where to start looking at her. She was breathtaking amd he was speechless.

Her shiny red hair fell over her shoulders arranged in soft curls at the ends. Her makeup was pronounced, marking her green eyes and the bright red lipstick on her lips beckoning to kiss her.

She wore a long, pompous white veil bathrobe from Victoria's Secret, from which you could see her long, toned legs and some freckles on her chest.

She was sitting in the armchair in their room in the most provocative way possible with non chalance.

Benny had to swallow hard, the woman in front of him was too powerful. He could hardly believe she was all his. His. Frida was his.

Everyone had to know. Frida belonged to him. He would not allow anyone or anything to touch her. She was too precious for this world.

"Good evening, love..." Anni-Frid said, folding her legs and approaching him in a threatening way. Benny didn't dare look her in the eye.

"What is it, my love? Huh? Did the cat eat your tongue?" Frida said almost laughing, she felt powerful to see him so weak. She liked this game.

Benny swallowed again. "If you are the cat then yes. The cat ate my tongue."

"miaw ..." Frid said seductively wrapping her arms around his neck.

Benny took her by the waist and dipped her face into her neck smelling her perfume, his favourite.

"What do I owe this fantastic surprise to?" Benny said giving her a kiss on the neck from time to time.

Frida threw her head back in pleasure. "What surprise?" she said pretending to be innocent.

Benny's hands explored frida's body until they reached the lace of the robe, his fingers tried to open the knot, but Anni-Frid wouldn't have given it to him so simply.

She kissed him furiously, wildly and passionately. That kiss even hurt, Benny felt their tongues intersecting and Frida felt bites on her lower lip. A drop of blood fell from Frida's lip, but neither of them seemed to care.

They couldn't stop. Not now.

"Sit down." she ordered, once the kiss was over.

Benny was about to take her with him, but no, Frida left the room and Benny waited.

A few seconds later, Frid went back into the room, without her robe and something else... handcuffs.

"Benny," she said dangerously, "give me your wrists"

"You won't dominate me so soon, Anni-Frid. Not now."

"Huh Benny? Are you serious?" she approached him, placed one foot on his knee, then on his belly and on his torso, pushing him down.

She stepped on top of him and pinned him by holding his wrists.

"Didn't you say I wouldn't dominate you?" she said with a smirk.

She took the handcuffs, and tied them to him wrists, then to the bed fence.

She began to kiss him, on the belly, on the torso, om the arms, she lingered on the neck marking it, on the cheeks, on the ear, on the mouth.

His mouth dropped lower and lower...
Until she got to the point of glory.
She slowly and seductively took off his boxers and... God she tought; she had never seen Benny like that, so weak and in pain.

A few seconds later, Frid started doing magic with her mouth and you could hear Benny begging her.

Unexpectedly, Frida removed her mouth and Benny cried out in pain.

Frida kissed him gently, savoring his lips.
But in no time at all, she became a tiger again, removed her panties and... only God knows what they both felt in that moment...

Just before they could both come, Frida took the handcuffs off Benny.
He took her by the hips and placed her under him, marking her neck with his lips.

Frida was losing her mind, what Benny was making her feel was too much.

They came at the same time, together.

They rested for a while, due to the power of orgasm, got dressed and went to Benny's house, as they had planned.

But the evening wouldn't end there, in that room.

"I love you, Benny..."

"I love you too, princess"