Chapter Nineteen

The big day had finally arrived, Miami was waiting for them.
Benny, Frida and her crew had business class seats, of course, you couldn't expect otherwise.
Benny and Frida had the seats next to each other, behind Frida's crew, they were certainly not ashamed to show their love, they cuddled, kissed and complimented each other without fear... by now people knew about the Andersson-Lyngstad relationship and the media had repeatedly caught them in loving moments in the park, in the car or simply when they were walking through the streets of Stockholm.

The flight from Stockholm to Miami was very long and Benny slept most of the time, Frida made sure her crew had everything they needed, she read her beloved book, listened to some music, but she was bored to death.

"Mmh, Frida" Benny groaned in his sleep and Frida smirked.

Was he dreaming about her? Definitely.
Was he imagining her in the most carnal way possible? Quite possibly.

Frida began to kiss his neck tenderly and Benny grimaced in pain.
Someone is happy, Frida thought.

She woke Benny up and stood up holding his hand.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"We're going to the bathroom," and he smiled.

Sex on a plane? He thought, not bad.

Fifteen minutes later the two of them came out of the bathroom with huge smiles on their faces, people were watching them, obviously knowing what they had just done, Frida's hair was still a little messed up and Benny's shirt a little unbuttoned, everyone pretended nothing was wrong, they were used to it after all.

They landed in Miami at two in the morning and everyone was dead tired.
The journey from the airport to the hotel took three quarters of an hour, the crew arrived in a bus, while Benny and Frida had their own driver who had personally accompanied them from Stockholm.

When they arrived at the hotel, they each went to their rooms to sleep, they would not be working tomorrow, given the landing time, work would start the day after tomorrow.
Once in their suite, Benny threw himself on the bed and Anni-Frid made a disgusted face.

"We're soaked in sweat, Benny, you should at least take a quick shower."

"Yes, yes" he said yawning "I'll go later"

Frida rolled her eyes and pulled out her soaps, body creams and skin care products from her suitcase, went to the bathroom and took a cold shower, in Miami it was dying of heat, nothing like Sweden. That city was an oven.

She didn't even dry her hair and did skin care, she applied moisturising cream on her legs, belly, arms, face, and did a mask for the dark circles under her eyes, she wanted to avoid them at all costs.

When she returned to Benny he was blissfully sleeping, but she forced him to go and wash himself.

"Sorry love, but I don't want to sleep with a sweaty man who smells of plane."

"If I sweat while we make love you like me, though" he teased her walking towards the bathroom.

Frida punched his arm and rolled her eyes again.

"Ouch!" Benny screamed in pain and giggled.

Benny came back five minutes later with a towel around his waist, Frida was asleep but sensing his presence she opened her eyes and as soon as she saw him she smirked and opened her arms, Benny took the towel off his waist and went under the covers with Frida, he rested his head on her breast and they fell asleep naked, to the warm Miami breeze.

Frida woke up feeling a weight on her chest, she pulled her hair out of her face and looked down, Benny was sleeping like a baby on her breast, she smiled, he was so tender.
He had a slight smile on his face as he hugged Frida's waist like a baby hugging his mother.

She tried to figure out what time it was, the time change between Stockholm and Miami was so much and Frida had never felt so jet-lagged, not even when she went to China.
Her phone was charging on the dresser in front of the bed, she didn't feel like getting up but didn't want to wake Benny either.

She started stroking Benny's hair, she wanted to kiss him, but she could not see his lips.
After a few minutes she felt sweet kisses on her breasts and smiled.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" Frida said giggling.

"Morning" he replied looking up at her and kissing her pinkish lips.

"How did you sleep?"

"Like an angel" Benny smirked and sank his head into her breasts and Frid let out a little cry.

"Come on, let me get up, I can't tell what time it is and it's wrecking me"

"What do you care what time it is?" Benny said starting to touch her everywhere.

Frida let out a little moan and Benny's hands reached to the knot of her bathrobe, but she stopped him.

"Not now," she said kissing his cheek, reassuring him.

Frida got up and checked the time on her mobile, it was two o'clock in the afternoon, which meant it was eight o'clock in Stockholm, too late to call her agency and check the situation.

Meanwhile Benny was on his phone, Frida approached and noticed that he was watching a video about the emotional part of pregnancy and seemed particularly interested in what he was listening to.

Frida assumed an anxious expression which fortunately Benny did not notice and as soon as he could he shrugged the video off.

Did Benny want a baby? Why was he watching a video about the emotionality of a pregnant woman? Did he have to tell her something?

The day passed quietly in the suite, between a jacuzzi and a massage, but Frid kept thinking about what Benny was watching.