Chapter Three

They kissed.
It was so beautiful, so sweet, yet so unexpected.
Benny started slowly, stroking her lips with his, shortly after she granted him access to her mouth. His tongue scanned that magnificent casket and shortly thereafter Anni-Frid kissed him back.
Their tongues began to dance to the rhythm of fantastic music, the music of their love.
They pulled apart and Benny looked into her eyes.
"Sorry, sorry Frid I didn't wa-"
He didn't have time to finish the sentence that Anni-Frid took his face in her hands and kissed him, this was wild, passionate, it burned on their lips, they could not detach themselves from each other or they would feel faint, die.
Benny bit her lip, he couldn't help it, it was too hot.
Benny took her hand and guided her on his lap, she sat on it and the kiss increased, he put his hand on her bottom and squeezed it, Frid let out a moan.
The situation was escalating, she could feel his erection through his jeans which, at that point, looked tight and uncomfortable.
Anni-Frid started kissing his neck with devotion, Benny couldn't help but moan, and moan, and moan.
She was literally torturing him. He picked her up and went up the stairs.
"Second door on the right," Frid said giggling, seeing that Benny was having trouble finding the bedroom.
They went in and Benny throw her on the bed, he got on top of her and started kissing her as his hands searched for the zipper of her suit.

Damn! Why did you have to wear this thing? Wasn't a skirt easier? Benny said to himself.

Frid started unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his hairy chest.
Benny found the zipper, pulled it down and took off her suit. What he saw took his breath away.
Her lingerie was black, lacy, thin and delicate, maybe from Victoria's Secret. She was the sexiest woman he had ever seen.

"Oh my god babe, you look so good" he said groaning.

Frid didn't answer, she just moaned.

Benny started teasing her breasts through her bra.
He kissed her freckled chest.
Benny was torturing her, she had had enough, he would never give it to her if he kept standing on the top of her.
With the herculean strength of a fighter, Frid pushed him and stood on the top of him, kissed his lips, his cheeks, his ear, which immediately turned red.
She unbuttoned his jeans revealing his huge erection.
She took off her panties and his underwear and...a common moan filled the room.

"Oh gosh baby, you feel so good" Benny said, breathless.

"Oh god Benny, yes"

They went faster and faster, that room looked like a moans competition.

"B-Benny-"

"Yes honey, yes, say my name"

Benny pushed her under him. He had to lead, so he had decided and that he would do. He wouldn't let Anni-Frid have control over him.

Benny pinned her to the bed by holding her wrists.

"What are you going to do now?" Benny said with his little bastard face.

"Leave me"

"Oh no love, it's rude to say things like that! You have to say the magic word", he smirked.

"Benny, I said leave me"

"The magic word, honey"

"Ple-"

Benny didn't let her finish the sentence as he began to suck on her neck, marking it.

Frid did nothing but moan.

"Benny, I- I-"

"You what, honey?"

"Faster" she ordered.

Benny did what she told him without protest, this time.

Their bodies were perfectly synchronized, they danced the same dance, they fit perfectly with each other like puzzle pieces.

"Baby, I- I'm- I'm coming" Frid said breathlessly

"That's it honey, just come with me"

After a few seconds they both exploded to a thousand pieces, Benny had his head on Anni-Frid's chest.

It took them a few minutes to recover...

"Benny it was-"

"Amazing, Frida"

"It was, honey, but who is Frida-"

"I tought it's a cute nickname for you, it suits you" Benny said kissing softly her swollen lips.

They embraced, and fell asleep like that.

Was it love? Or was it just fun, just sex?