Chapter 10: TLC (Part 1)

A van, covered in slightly rusted purple paint, pulls into a short driveway. The side-door gently slides open, Frisk hops out from the side of the vehicle. He then nudges his brother, Asriel, gently. As Asriel wakes up from his nap, Frisk hops out of the car and then slides his brother onto his back. "We're home, Azzy."

Toriel climbs out of the front seat of the car and rushes up to the front door as Frisk carries Asriel into the house. "I can get the door for you, my child."

Asriel looks down at his sibling, laughs, and a bead of sweat coalesces near his horn. "Hey, Frisk. Remember when I carried you on my own two legs after getting my real body back? If I could walk on my own two feet then, I'm sure I can do the same now."

Frisk smiles softly. "I gotta return the favor somehow."

Asriel nods and beams his bright, shining white teeth and goat fangs. "Thanks. I'm lucky to have you."

Frisk squeezes Asriel's hand tightly and Asriel raises his eyebrow. "What's the matter, Frisk? I'm right here."

"Yeah...I know," Frisk quietly responds. 

Frisk looks down at the blades of grass beside him on the front lawn. There's a spider wrapping a fly in a webbing series in-between two more grass blades. (If we were to try and hunt down this attacker, are we falling for their trap? Or is it the right thing to do? Although, if we're going actually to hunt down the attacker, we'll have to be smart about it.)

Asriel's fluffy goat head tilts to the right, and he stares at the bright red door. He smiles and breathes softly. "Looks like we're home, Frisk. Here we are."

Frisk nods softly. "Yeah, bro."

Toriel jumps in front of them and opens up the door with a great swing. Frisk briskly carries Asriel into the house. He smirks and turns around, staring cheekily at Toriel. As Toriel closes the door, she raises an eyebrow and clasps her hands together. "Is something wrong, my child?"

Frisk nods confidently. "Not to worry, Mom! I'll play nurse and escort Asriel to his ward. I want to make sure that he doesn't over-exert himself."

Toriel holds her hand in front of her mouth as she chuckles

Toriel holds her hand in front of her mouth as she chuckles. "My child, you are quite the caregiver."

Asriel laughs and taps his foot on the ground. "Frisk, you don't have to do that. I can carry myself to our bedroom just fine! If I couldn't walk fine, I'd still be in Ebott General."

Frisk looks behind him, then nods. He gently places Asriel on the floor, and his brother's feet lightly tap on the floorboards beneath them. "Alright, bro. But I'm still planning on watching over you like a hawk."

Frisk flashes a slightly cheeky grin as Asriel slowly walks behind him. Both of the Dreemurr siblings arrive at their bedroom, and Frisk gestures toward Asriel's bed. It is soft and fluffy, with a heavy green and yellow blanket on top. A plump white pillow at the head of the bed invites Asriel to itself, with a pine wood nightstand beside it. A black book with a golden bookmark sits on top of the nightstand whilst a moat of music CDs surround it. Many of the covers depict supposedly frenzied five irons, and across from his own bed is Frisk's, which has a purple and blue pattern for the blanket to contrast the theme of Asriel's bed.