8/paparazzi

It's been a week today since I visited Fuzail's mother. Abba came to meet me in Ghana and he got to meet Fuzail's family. Now the wedding has been finalized and apparently my Nikkah is in two days. I don't know if I should be happy or not. I'll be headed to Nigeria my hometown tomorrow since that's where the ceremony will take place. According to Abba some of my relatives have already arrived. By the way, I'm going to get my wedding dress as Fuzail's mother insisted I go with him. I talked to him about it and he said he'll just give me his credit card and drop me there. Why is he like this? I'll just call Farhana to come with me since I have a problem choosing what to wear.
I opted for a long free gown and paired it with a scarf. I picked up my totebag and headed outside to wait for Farhana. It's been 2 weeks since I became friends with her and I got to say she's more than friendly, she gives me advice and treats me like a sister. I'm grateful for her.
"Heyyyyyy Salam amarya" she teased as she approached me outside my apartment
"Wassalam"
"Where's your husband" she said raising her brows at me. "He's supposed to be here by now" I replied as I checked the time. Just then a white SUV packed in front of us and I saw my so called husband. He rolled down the window and said "come in" I opened the front door sit while Farhana sat at the back. "Salam" Farhana and I said at the same time. "Wassalam" he simply replied. The car ride was so quiet and I wished it was Mahmud who came to pick us. We got to a big boutique named "stylio". He packed the car and handed me his credit card "Have this. Use it to buy anything you want. Don't worry about the costs. Just get what you need for the wedding. I wont come with you" he stated coldly. Why is he like this? I didn't even want to use his money to buy it, Abba already told me he'll do everything for me but his mother insisted that since I'm getting married to him, I can use his money. I took the card and got down from the car. Just then some people started taking pictures of him. He quickly drove off. Who is this man?
I shook my head and went into the boutique with Farhana.

Fuzail:
Paparazzi! Paparazzi!! Paparazzi!!!
They never let me rest. I dropped her off and went to meet Mahmud at his office.
As I got into his company, everyone greeted. I went to his office and luckily found him. "I knew you wouldn't stay with her"
"I already told you"
"So you left her to shop by herself?"
"No she was with her friend"
Then he muttered an 'oh'
"I've contacted the pilot for our flight to Nigeria and I've booked a stay for us at Tahir's guest palace"
"Okay good, tell him to come early and check the jet if it's okay"
"Sure"
"I can't believe you're getting married soon!!!!!"
"It's crazy! Mama makes me do crazy things wallah" I said and laughed
"Don't worry it's just for 12 months or..... forever" he said smirking
"Shut up"
"In some months I'll be the one telling you 'i told you so'!!" He yelled
Whatever.
"So where are we moving to?"  He asked
He has a point though, mama shouldn't find out about this marriage so I have to stay far away from her. Since I started working I hardly live in one country, I only come to Ghana to visit mama for some time. I have companies in more than 10 countries including Ghana and they're all doing well. I know if I take Hazal to another country Mahmud will want to follow us. But I think I have to talk to Hazal about this or I'll just tell Mahmud to tell her.
"Safna will come live with mama since I don't want her to live alone and we'll move to my house in Paris. How do you see it?"
"You're right Mama shouldn't live alone and I think it's a great idea, it's been long we've gone to your house in Paris! But have you talked to Hazal?"
"About that... you'll help me tell her"
"No way! I won't talk to her this time. For once talk to her. She's your wife and not mine"
"Common man! Just do this for me"
"No way!"
"Fine I'll talk to her. Uhm... I don't have her number"
"Here, I'll call her for you"
He called her and once she picked he handed the phone to me. "Salam Mahmud!" She said from the other end
"No this is Fuzail"
"Oh hi" her voice changed. She's more free with Mahmud. I don't blame her. I never talk to her.
"I'm thinking if we should move to my house in Paris cuz if we live here Mama will find out" I stated
"Uh....sure...but...I just moved to Ghana recently and also got a job"
"If it's about a job, I can get you one over there" I said
"Okay if that's the case, then I don't mind if we move there" I know she doesn't like it but she's easy going so she agreed. I'll just get her a job in my company there.
"Okay bye" I said without waiting for her to utter a word I hung up.
"What did she say?"
"She said she's fine with it"
"Yay!!! Finally I get to stay with my in-law!"
I picked my phone and called my manager over there to inform him I was coming in few days then I called the workers to make sure the house is clean.

The next chapter will be the wedding! I hope you're excited. By the way 'amarya' means bride in Hausa (Hazal's language). She is from the northern part of Nigeria which is why.
Please don't forget to vote^_^