11/New life in Paris

The flight to Paris took 6hrs 25mins. The jet only consisted of Fuzail, Mahmud, I, the hostesses and the pilot of course.
I can't believe I'm married. It's so crazy! My clothes have already been shipped before we left. I wonder how the house will look like. I chatted with Mahmud a bit before he slept off. Fuzail has been acting like I'm no one to him, I know it's just an arrangement marriage but at least he should talk to me.
Well, we finally arrived at the city of romance as they say. The city looked beautiful. I can't wait to explore it, by the way I need to get myself a vlog camera to capture every experience.
When we arrived at the airport there was a black lambo waiting for us already, Mahmud sat at the front while I sat at the back with Fuzail but we weren't close.
We got to a big mansion which was bigger than the one in Ghana. The gate automatically opened. The car was parked at a large garage along with the other cars.
The path to the front door was embedded with tiles that could turn footsteps into electric power. I know that because I worked at a tech company for almost 2 weeks *wink*. We got into the massive living room and I was shell shocked! It had an open floor connected to the dining room. There was a modern fireplace, huge floor-to-ceiling glass wall and window that ensured natural light to penetrate the living room. There was also a comfortable sofa, framed wall art and lounge chairs. Elegant!
"Like what you see?" Mahmud asked grinning. "This. Place. Looks... Beautiful! No it looks elegant!!" I whisper-yelled
Mahmud chuckled "wait till you see the rest of the mansion, you'll love it"
"Can't wait. Please show me my room I'm pressed"
"Oh sure, it's upstairs, follow me" I followed him. There were alot of rooms before we got to my room. I was shocked to see the size of the room. It was spacious, it had a large bed, accessories that matched the bedroom and a freaking walk-in closet. I was impressed the moment I opened the door. It feels like I'm in a Royal house. I would have called myself lucky if I was going to live here forever.

"Don't worry the room is all yours" Mahmud said as he snapped me out of my thought.
I smiled shyly. "Okay thank you, you can go now, I need to rest" I said. I take him as a little brother.

"Sure sis. See you later" with that he left the room.
I placed my bag in the bag rack and took off my hijab. I entered the walk-in closet to pick what to wear. I took a robe and went into the bathroom to shower.
I got out of the shower, wore a simple free gown and sat down on my bed. I heard a knock on the door, I was about to put on my hijab when I heard Mahmud's voice.
"Sis. There's wifi in every room in case you need it. And when you're done come downstairs so we can have lunch. Bye" he didn't even wait for my reply. Did I just hear free WiFi?? I'm never leaving this house! I quickly connected to the WiFi and my phone began buzzing. When did I become a celebrity?
I opened Instagram and started receiving tons of notifications, my followers and likes had gone up. But how? I checked my feed and saw my wedding photos. Oh so this is why?
I saw a picture of I and Fuzail looking like a happy couple with the caption:
'the young rich bachelor Fuzail Ibrahim is finally married to a young beautiful woman known as Hazal Ali'
the post had over 1,000,000 likes and I was amazed. Fuzail was tagged so I decided to stalk him. Unfortunately, his account was private. Ouch. I received alot of calls from friends and relatives asking how I was.
It's still crazy how I got married in just short notice. Well, I chose this life for myself.
I put on my hijab and went downstairs. No one was there. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. The pantry and refrigerator was filled with different kind of food and ingredients. I decided to make spaghetti and meatballs for the 3 of us.
I was nearly done cooking when the guys came downstairs. "Ooooh what's cooking?" Mahmud asked as he jumped and clapped his hands like a child.
"Spaghetti! Hope you guys will like it" I asked as I turned off the cooker.
"Yes. I'm super hungry" Fuzail replied. Oh so he talks.
"Good, you guys can go to the dining room, I'll come serve you" I said and they left without uttering anything.

After eating silently, I packed the plates and washed it. The guys were watching a movie so I made my way to my room. "Why not watch tv with us?" Mahmud asked as I took a step upstairs.
"Dude. Remember the agreement. No interfering in each other's business?" Fuzail quickly spoke.
"Common. It's just a movie. At least treat her like a Friend even if you can't treat her like a wife"
"Fine she can come watch the movie, I'll go to my room" said Fuzail
"No it's okay, I didn't want to watch the movie anyway. You can stay, I'll go to my room" I said and smiled.
Mahmud gave a sad face while Fuzail gave the 'whatever' look.

I wonder when Fuzail will change. Why do you think he's so cold hearted? Do you think he'll fall for Hazal easily or who do you think will fall in love first? Do you think he'll change? Let's find out together.
Don't forget to comment, vote and share! Thank you so much as you read.