21/Hazal never backs down

We got into a large dwelling house filled with people all dressed professional.

"Oh wow! You're finally here Mr Fuzail" said a middle aged man dressed in a suit.

"Of course Mr Alice" Fuzail replied shaking hands with Mr Alice.

"And who's this beautiful damsel with you?" He asked referring to me.

"Oh she's my.... secretary" Fuzail replied. I get it, he doesn't want anyone to know I'm his wife and for some reason that hurts me alot but I just smiled.

"Oh what's your name demoiselle" he asked me stretching his hands for a shake but I didn't stretch my hands back.

"Hazal" I said simply.

"Beautiful name just like you" gross! I hate it when men are being flirty and it's all Fuzail's fault. People are gonna think I'm unmarried so they'll shoot their shots.

Just then everywhere went silent. All eyes were on a particular person behind us. We both turned around to look and to my surprise it was a lady. Not just any lady but the lady who happens to be Fuzail's girlfriend. Layla.
She was wearing the most revealing clothes ever. All of her physical features visible. Her face had the heaviest makeup ever and she looked like a doll. I noticed Fuzail looking at her and I felt a bit jealous but I just don't understand why.

She walked seductively our way with a smile I wish I could slap away.
"Hey bro. Oh I see you've met my boyfriend" she said to Mr Alice not before pushing me slightly away from Fuzail so she could stand beside him. I only frowned, I didn't want to fight with her. Well not here.

"Oh wait serious? He's the boyfriend you've been talking about?"

"Yes!" She squealed.

"I see my sister knows how to choose the perfect guy" he said smirking and I noticed the small smile on Fuzail's face.

"Sure I do"

I didn't want to hear the rest of the conversation so I left silently without them noticing. I walked to the most quiet place of the mansion and sat down on a sofa.
I got so bored and decided to take some selfies. I was taking the third selfie when someone grabbed my phone from my hand.

"Hey! Give me my.....you?!"

"Yes me" Layla said smirking with three other ladies beside her.

"I don't care, just give me my phone!" I said standing up. She was a bit taller than me.

"You know, you're in my house, watch the way you talk to me"

"I never begged to be in your house dummy. I came with my husband for a meeting" I said staring right into her eyes hoping she'll let me go.

She began laughing so hard and her friends joined.
"Husband? Can you repeat it again? I want to laugh more" she said and they laughed harder this time. I felt like slapping her hard.
"Yes husband. Any problem with that?" I asked back. I didn't want to look stupid in front of them.

"Girls this is Zail's contracted wife and here she is thinking she's all his. Girl. Let me tell you something and I want it to stick in your head" she said raising my chin up with her finger.

"I've known Zail for years. You have 11 months more to stay with him but.... I'm going to make you leave even before this month ends. Zail has always been mine, he's still mine, he's gonna propose to me after you leave and I want to be his wife, no I'm eager to be his wife. But you're getting in my way!" She yelled but Hazal never backs down.

"I'm never going to let you win Layla or whatever you call yourself. Wife? Wife you say huh? You think he can get himself married to a plastic like you?" I let out a little laugh.

Before I knew it, she gave me the most thunderous slap of my life.

Like I said HAZAL NEVER BACKS DOWN

I raised my hand to slap her back but someone held my hand. It wasn't her or her friends.

It was Fuzail.