19/Girls love novels

Hi my loves!!!
Okay so..sorry for the late update. I felt discouraged due to the amount of views I got and no one has voted my story yet so I thought maybe my story wasn't good enough that's why I stopped updating but today I saw a comment about someone telling me to update which put alot of smile on my face so this chapter is dedicated to her!!! I already told myself that even if it's one person who enjoys my story I'll continue posting because of that person.
Enough of me blabbing! Let's see what Fuzail and Hazal are up to.......

The dinner was not that bad. We both chatted a bit but Fuzail left me at the restaurant telling me he had some things to do. I wasn't happy about that but I ate alone and drove back home.
I'm currently reading a book. Oh I forgot to say I'm back to my room. Finally!
Just then I heard a knock on my door. Must be Mahmud

"Yeah come in!!" I yelled from my bed.

"Hey..." Fuzail? What's he doing here?

"Fuzail?" I said more like a question

"Yes me" he smiled lightly.

"Uhm sorry I left you at the... restaurant...I had to.."

"No it's okay honestly it's okay. I understand" I said smiling at him.

"Okay so why aren't you asleep? It's 10pm already"

"I don't really sleep early and besides I'm enjoying my novel, I have to finish it before I sleep" I chuckled.

"Oh novels! Gross. Girls love novels"

"I know right! Why are you standing there, come sit" I pointed to the couch beside my bed.

"No I'm leaving now"

"Oh okay"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight" I replied back. With that being said, he left the room and shut the door.

I found myself smiling. Wierd.

I woke up to the sound of my freaking annoying alarm.

OMG!!!!!! 7:46!!!! I missed fajr!!!!!!
I quickly dashed to the bathroom, performed my ablution then prayed. I hate whenever I missed fajr. Sometimes I cry. I asked Allah for his forgiveness and got up to prepare for the day. Thank goodness it's Saturday, no work yayyyyyyyyy!

I decided to wear a loose shirt and a joggers. I tied my hijab and wore a flip flop. I went downstairs to have breakfast. I guess the guys are still asleep. I took the simplest meal ever. Cereal.

I think I've said that about noodles before right?

After my breakfast I went out to take a walk. On my way I saw one of the most beautiful things ever. A cotton candy shop!!! Don't mind me. I love junk food. No. I love anything food.

"Helloooo" I said smiling to an old lady in the shop. I guess she's the shop owner.

"How may I help you pretty lady?" She asked and I blushed.

"I want to buy a cotton candy please"

"Oh it's too early for a cotton candy sweetheart. Don't you think?" She said and we both laughed.

"Uhm I guess but I'm craving it right now" I did a puppy eyes.

"Okay if you say so. Don't come back here complaining about tooth ache or stomach ache"

"The only time I'll come back is when I want more"
We chatted a bit while she made the cotton candy.

"What's your name pretty?" She asked handing me the cotton candy.

"Hazal"

"Beautiful. Just like you" she said and I blushed like a fool. I love her already.
We talked and talked like we knew each other. We were laughing when someone spoke
"And who's making my amazing nana so happy this morning" a man of about my age spoke coming our way.

"Oh son come here. Meet Hazal, my new friend" the old lady introduced me.

"Oh hi. Thank you" he said

"For?" I asked.
"Making her smile. She's only happy when she's with me" awwww I made someone's day!

"My pleasure" I replied back smiling.

"I'm Khalid. Her grandson"

"Oh nice to meet you Khalid. I have to go home now. No one knows I left" I wish I could stay longer but the guys might be looking for me.

"Oh so soon? Will you come again?" Nana asked

"Sure nana. We're friends now. I'll visit you again. My house is just down the street. Not far from here" I said.

"Okay bye sugar" she said winking at me.

"Bye nana. Bye Khalid" I said.

"Bye! Come back soon" he replied and then I walked back home.

"When did you start sneaking out of the house" was the first thing I heard when I stepped into the house.

"And when did you start spying on me" I know I don't make any sense but I have to talk back.

Heyyyyy peeps. I know I know the chapter is short. What do you think about Khalid?
I'm just so mad wattpad keeps taking some of my chapters back to the draft. I don't know why. Someone help!!

Also don't forget to vote, comment and share!!!??