25/Get your legs off me!

I felt something pushing me off the bed. I opened my eyes, turned off the lamp and saw Hazal sleeping peacefully while half of my body was off the bed. Wondering how I ended up in this situation? Yes Ammi lives with us now. She's very smart and observant. If care isn't taken, she'll find out everything and spill it to Mama. You know what happens after that right?

Yes I'll be dead meat.

So I have to stay in the same room as Hazal. But guess what? She's a terrible sleeper. "Get.your.legs.off.me" I struggled to take her legs off my ribs. Just then she woke up "what are you doing" she said yawning. "No what are you doing?" I asked her back. "Sleeping and you?" "I was sleeping before you decided to ruin it by pushing me off the bed, didn't tell me you were a terrible sleeper" I replied as we were both facing each other. "In the morning, you annoy me. Afternoon, you frustrate me and in the night, you don't let me rest!"
"You know what?" I stood up, grabbed the extra pillows from the couch and placed them in between us. "Now don't sleep beyond your space" I said and she rolled her eyes and went back to sleep. I laid down and was unable to sleep. I checked the room if I could find something to do. I opened the drawer and saw a Qur'an. It must be Hazal's. I sighed. The last time I read one was when I was a teenager. I ignored it and searched for other things and found a book with. 'Hazal's Book. Do Not Touch' boldly written. Fuzail never obeys. I opened and noticed it was divided into sections; Family, career, skincare, school, pets and love. I know I shouldn't be invading her privacy but boredom made me do this. I flipped it over to the love section, curious to know who she was in love with before marrying me. Like I said, it's all boredom.

'Dear Allah, I really don't want to marry but I know I have to. I don't believe love exists but I want to know how it feels. If I ever end up loving, I want a love like my parents, although my mother is dead, my father speaks about her all the time. I want someone that even when I'm no more, he speaks about me, about our love. I want a man who loves you before loving me. A man who shares everything with me. A supportive man. A man who looks at me with pure love in his eyes, when I'm angry he buys me ice cream and flowers. A man who would do anything to protect me'

There was still more written but I couldn't read it all. I sighed and closed the book. She prayed for all of this but ended up with me. I know she agreed to marry me but if Allah truly loves her like she says, he wouldn't have allowed her marry a monster like me. I can't wait to let her go so she could marry the man of her dreams. I picked the book and hid it in my closet. I still want to read everything in it. I checked the time and it was 2:30. Good. I still have more time to sleep.

*********************************
Hazal's pov
I woke up feeling super tired. I stretched my arms and mistakenly hit the person beside me. I was glad he didn't wake up. He was sleeping soundly. Ammi is the cause of all these. Fuzail and I sleeping on the same bed. I noticed I had taken the blanket all to myself making him sleep in the cold. I'm not a selfish being, so I covered him with it.

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. After taking a lukewarm shower and washing my hair, I wrapped the towel around myself. I walked back to the room freely as I knew Fuzail was asleep. I shut the door behind me but was shocked to see he was not in the room. I quickly grabbed my robe, put it on and proceeded to do my skincare routine. I wasn't done when Fuzail barged into the room. Good timing Mr.

He smiled a bit and said "good morning" weird.
———————————————————————————
Here's a short preview of the next chapter:

I was trying all I could to run away but he tightened his grip on my waist preventing me from running.
"Let me go Fuzail. Let me go!" I cried bitterly.
All he did was shut the door to the room.

I really need encouragement from the few people who read this book. By encouragement I mean voting, commenting and sharing. It'd really mean a lot to me.
By the way, what do you think happened?
Is the story taking a twist from here?
All I can say is comment your thoughts.