9/Wedding preparations

It's the night before my wedding! I'm super nervous! My dad and grandma have been crying telling me how much they'll miss me. My relatives have all arrived from Sudan. Yes my mum is a Sudanese so I'm half Sudan half Nigerian. My paternal relatives have also arrived. The house has been well decorated. Some of us are just sitted chatting and talking about random stuffs, some are busy ironing their cloths, some are cooking, some are playing around. Let's just say the house is filled with people. Mahmud texted to tell me they've arrived in Nigeria.
The Nikkah will take place at home by 12pm and the main wedding reception will take place by 4. "I can't believe it! You're getting married!" My cousin screamed for the 50th time today. "I know Aliyah you've told me already" I replied as the henna artist was designing my hands. We didn't have time to do a henna party or girls night or any of those stuffs people do when they want to get married so we're doing it all this night.

I'm so sorry this chapter is short. Don't worry the next chapter will be the wedding and Nikkah! And it'll be in the author's pov so you can understand it well.
Don't forget to vote and comment please. It won't take much of your time I promise.