12/Big mistake

"Hey bro!" Omar, a good friend of mine said
"Hi. How are you?"I replied
"Good. I couldn't make it to your wedding. Will surely come see your wife one day when I surely visit Ghana"
"I'm back in Paris Omar"
"Oh wow I'm coming to visit you soon
It's been long I've seen you"
"No problem I'll be expecting you"

Ever since I got married I've been receiving phone calls from old pals congratulating me. I wish I could ignore them all. If only they knew what this marriage was all about they won't even bother disturbing me. Hazal.... She isn't even following the rules we agreed on. She's not meant to even stay anywhere close me. I know I'm being a little harsh on her but I don't like women. Yes I sleep around with them but it's just for my own pleasure. No love. No nothing.

And Hazal. She's not my type at all so it's better she stays away from me. The only thing I'll say I want from her is her cooking, I haven't had a delicious meal like today's own except for Mama's. I enjoyed the spaghetti she made but it'll be bad to ask her to cook for me since she's not my wife. I'll just let her cook anytime she wants to.
"Bro! I'm heading to my office now. There's an emergency" Mahmud said as he entered my room.
"Is it something serious and do you need me to follow you?" I asked concerned
"No it's not that serious. I'll just go check. I'll call you if there's any issue I can't handle"
"Alright then take care"

I got up from the chair and went straight to Hazal's room. I was going to inform her that I was expecting guests and she should prepare.
I forgot to knock and I barged into the room just like that.

Big mistake.

She was wearing a very short towel without her hijab on and it was obvious she just had her bath. Mama taught me that Hijabi girls are always protective about their whole body except to their Mahrams that is their blood (brother, father) and their husband. In this case I'm no one to her rather than a stranger. Immediately she saw me she looked away quickly.

"Don't you know how to knock????!" She yelled as she was backing me
"I'm....so sorry I totally forgot" I said as I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.
Instead of leaving, I still stood there.
"Please leave! If you need to see me I'll meet you downstairs!" She was angry. I don't blame her.
I quickly dashed out of her room and went downstairs. What just happened?

Hazal:
Is this man mannerless? Wasn't he taught how to knock? This is the first time a guy has seen me this way and I'm super mad.
I quickly put on something and went downstairs.
"Excuse me. Don't you know what privacy means? Or how to even knock?" I asked with anger clearly showing on my face.
"I told you I was sorry" yeah he did say sorry but I have to teach him a lesson.
"My question is don't you know how to knock?" I know I'm not making sense here but whatever, it's fun seeing him talk.

"Look, this is my house, I'm used to going to any room whenever I want. About entering your room without knocking I already said sorry. It's not like I haven't seen what I saw. Let me tell you. I've seen way better" he said smirking. I can't believe he just said this. I shouldn't have picked a fight with him.
"HOW.DARE.YOU!"
"what's going on here?" Mahmud asked as he entered the house.
I didn't even want to stay here any longer. I dragged my feet and left without uttering anything. I feel embarrassed.

"Sis.. sis... Wait" I heard Mahmud say as I walked to my room but I didn't bother looking back. I don't get angry easily but this made me super mad.
I got into the room and slammed the door.
I wanted to get everything out my mind so I decided to call Farhana.

"Salam wifey" she said as she picked up the call.
"Wassalam how are you?"
"Good. I see you're enjoying your marriage which is why you haven't called since you got to Paris"

"Farhanaaaaa.... You enjoy teasing me. There's nothing to enjoy in this marriage. We're just leaving like we don't know each other"

I know I know this chapter is short *inserts watery eyes emoji*
Don't worry there are interesting chapters coming your way so....fasten your sit belt my loves.
Don't forget to vote!