13/She's my sister

"Just listen to me please! I promise I'll do anything you want please! I hate begging people but I'm here begging you so please do this for me Hazal"

Okay so for the past 2 hours I've been begging Hazal to get ready as the media is coming over for a house tour and interview on my marriage and she's proving stubborn all because of what I said this morning. I shouldn't have said it but I had to shut her up and now I'm following her all around the house begging her. If she doesn't cooperate, my reputation will be ruined. Everyone wants to know about this marriage and as a public figure, I have to talk about it.

"You better stop wasting your time begging me, I won't listen to you" she said as she poured a glass of water into a cup.
"Okay fine what can I do to make you do this?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just leave me alone" I think she enjoys seeing me this way.

"If it didn't have to do with my reputation I won't bother begging you"

"I don't care if your reputation is at stake Mr Fuzail! You should learn to talk to someone in a proper way next time. If you'd excuse me, I have to go finish reading my novel. Tell the media I said hi" she said. She was about to leave when I grabbed her arms and pulled her back.
"You're not going anywhere until you listen to me" I said as she was looking away.

"Let. me. go. Fuzail" she said and looked me straight in the eyes.
"Just tell me what you want and I'll let you go"
"Okay fine!"
"Ouuu!!!!" She kicked me in between my legs. I quickly released her and she ran upstairs sticking out her tongue. I'm so gonna deal with her later. "Ouch" I groaned.
Just then Mahmud walked in and met me holding my legs. "What happened?" I asked concerned.
"Hazal happened" I said with a frown on my face.
He began laughing. Typical Mahmud.
"How? What did she do"

"I was tryna beg her to prepare for the media, she was proving stubborn so I held her then she kicked me" here comes the hyena laughter from Mahmud. Yes he laughed till he began crying.
"I need to give her an award for this" he said in between his laughters.
"Dude! This isn't a joke"
"Yeah you're right" he said and laughed again. "Wallah this isn't funny, the media will be here any moment"
I went straight to my room not before eyeing her room. I put on something simple, a grey sweatshirt and a black joggers. After all, the media is coming to my home, I don't have to look like I'm in an office. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch thinking of the lie to tell the media.

Hazal:
He thinks he's smart huh? I know what to do I'll just get dressed and prepare for the media. I'll deal with him later. "Hmm what can I wear?I think I'll just go for something comfortable" I said to myself. I found the perfect fit. It was a long ribbed nude maxi dress. Good. I also found the perfect vest to pair with it.
Now I just need to pray Dhuhr before getting ready. I performed my ablution then brought out my mat and prayed. After praying, I put on my dress and went downstairs.

I was about to tell him I was ready to face the media when the door bell rang. He sighed before getting up. "Wait, is that the media?" He stopped and turned to look at me. He frowned before replying "I guess"

"Okay let's open the door together. I'll help you with the media. I'm not heartless like you" I said while folding my arms. "Whatever, come here let's go, please behave"

I walked up to him and he held my waist before opening the door "for the media" he whispered. I felt something I've never felt before but I pushed the thought away.
"At least smile for once" I said lowly so he wouldn't hear me. Unfortunately he did.
"I heard that"
"Whatever"
We both smiled before he opened the door but his smile dropped once he saw the lady standing at the door step. She was dressed like she was going for a night club. She was wearing a tight leggings with a cropped top which exposed her cleavage. Disgusting. But who is she? Is she the media he's been disturbing me about? Before I knew it, she wrapped her arms around Fuzail's neck pecking his lips.

"Babe! I've missed you!" She said as she continued pecking him. He removed his arms from my waist and I felt like I was invincible. He didn't say a word. He just kept on looking at her. "Babe what's wrong? Why aren't you saying anything?" She asked

"Layla. What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" He's as confused as I am but at least he knows her. "Aren't you happy to see me? I came all the way to meet you but.." he didn't even let her finish her sentence
"But what Layla? But what? I don't want to see you. Just leave!" He was angry.

"Common! I know why you're acting this way. I'm sorry I left without informing you. I love you with all my heart just listen to me" she started shedding crocodile tears. "You didn't leave me. You abandoned me! When I told you to get married to me, you left, you went to focus on your modelling career, you didn't care how I felt!" Oh so she's his lover. No wonder he said those things to me. She's way more prettier than me. No she looks like a freaking Barbie while I look like a potato.

"You know what? Let's get inside I'll explain things to you better babe" he didn't utter anything again. It's my turn to be visible.
"Ahem" I cleared my throat.
"Who are you?" She asked looking at me like I was a pile of trash.
"I'm his.."
"Sister. She's my sister" Fuzail said. I feel like tearing up. He's not proud of me as a wife. I know we're faking it but it still hurts.
"Let's go to your room, I need to rest a bit. It was a long journey" she said then Fuzail took her travelling bag and went upstairs. They left me standing rooted to the spot. I didn't even know when tears slipped. The door was still opened when Mahmud came inside. "Hey sis.... what's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"You can't say nothing when it's obvious something is wrong"
"Fuzail"
"What did he do?"
I didnt answer him so he closed the door and went to Fuzail's room.

Ooooooh who's in for Layla and Hazal's drama?