Good news!!! Read please :) Last authors note.

Hey guys :) Thank you so much for helping me out! 'K' is fine now :) Nothing much to say but thank you!!!! :) <3 :D

I'll update soon. I can't right now because I'm sick (I blame my friend Gabby). I'm not going to Sunday school though...kinda of happy about that cuz I dislike my second period teacher. I have school tomorrow :(

Heads up: I'm not going to update from April 16th to the 22nd cuz I'm going on a vacation to see my aunt, uncle, and baby cousin. My baby cousin 'supposedly' misses me too much. She calls me almost 3 times a day and when she was in Maryland when her dad was on the other side of the world for business she loved me cuz I had exams so I came home early, I got sick (emergency room - almost.), and snow days. I spent more time with her cuz I was her babysitter and her 'sister'. She missed her dad and when he came back she cried for me! And whenever I went to school she would wake up not to see me next to her, she would immeditaly start crying. I miss her so much! She coming to Maryland soon to stay :) Yay!!! Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm not updating that week.

So whatcha doing? I'm sitting on my basement couch watching Top 20 Countdown on VH1. No. 1 iz......Cee Lo Green F*** You!! Love that song! Who watched the KCA's last night? Awesome, right? Also watched Grown Ups last night cuz my parents were at a party, going to watch another comedy movie today :) Maybe write the next chapter to Married to a Jerk? I can't think right now (remember sick?) so I'm just going to take a nap or watch a movie. Peace, Love, Bacon! BTW add me on Facebook (Naureen Hossain) or follow me on Twitter @NoriCrandzBiebs. Love you!