Chapter 11

Disclaimer: All belongs to Stephanie Meyer only the plot and made-up characters are mine!

*Chapter 11*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bella

He loves me, and I him! Weird huh? I found he loves me today then I find out I loved him today then we admit we love each other. Weird day today.

"You do? For how long?" he smiled.

"Yes and earlier today." I blushed.

"How did you find out you loved me?"

"You might get mad if I tell you." I said looking out the window.

"I promise I won't get mad."

"I lied, when Marie ran off I stopped and I listened to the conversation you were having with Jasper, and when you said that you love me I just had to show you that I loved you too. Are you mad at me?"

"Bella I could never be mad at you. It's okay, now Jasper won't have to help me anymore."

I giggled, "Okay, I'm glad. We should be kissing by now but as you and see there is child and we're in a car."

He laughed, "We don't have to, and that kiss you gave me earlier was good enough."

"I guess, now hurry! I need to feed Marie her milk, and shower."

"Mmm, do you want help with that shower?"

"Whatever, just hurry!"

"Fine, love, but, seriously do you want help with that shower?" he smirked.

"Edward, no." I growled.

He groaned, "Fine, I'll get that shower soon."

I rolled my eyes, "Sure." I said sarcastically.

Edward Pov:

Marie was sleeping in my arms as I walked up the stairs. Bella was walking out of the bathroom, drying her hair, as I laid Marie in her crib.

"I see, you put Marie back to sleep for me. Thank you" she smiled.

"Welcome, love." I said sitting on the bed. I was already in my pajama pants with no shirt. Bella had a towel wrapped around her body, from her chest to mid thigh. I was hard just looking at her. "Edward what are you staring at?" she said breaking me from my thoughts.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, looking at her breasts.

"Edward my eyes are up here." She laughed. My eyes went to the beautiful brown eyes, shining in the moonlight from the open window.

(Sex Scene under constrution - use imagination till compelete. New scene will be delivered before October.)

"I told you, you had nothing to worry about, look at Marie, she sleeping like a cat." I pointed to Marie, who was sleeping in a fetal position and sucking her thumb. She slapped my hand, "Don't point, it's not polite." She giggled.

"That thing we just did while our daughter was sleeping wasn't polite." I defended.

She stuck her tongue out and walked to the closet. "You did it, not me!" she whispered/yelled.

"Liar!" I whispered back as I plopped down on to the bed.

I felt someone jump on the bed next to me and wrap their arms around my waist. I turned around to face Bella; she had on black, lacy lingerie on. She looked so damn sexy. "God dammit, you're going to be the death of me." I said burying my face in her soft, wet hair.

"I know, don't you just love it?" she giggled.

"Wait, how come in naked and you have lingerie on? That's not fair." I pouted, changing the subject.

"Yes, it is. I gave you what you wanted, so now I get to do what I want to do. And I want to stay warm."

"That won't help this will." I said crushing her against my body and covering us in the blanket.

"Mmm, your right." She hummed, snuggling against me.

"Now sleep, my love." I whispered.

"Hmm, my love, I like it." She mumbled.

"I love you, now sleep, my beauty."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Vote! Comment! Fan!